No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Personal attack again. Ya, come to FT. I will ban u instantly. NSB is the whole point of this forum. **** the stupid lounge. If I was a mod, straight up 25% of people in here are gone, easily. We're here to discuss Boxing only. Not race, not car crashes, just Boxing. IE, uppercuts, defense, jabs, crosses, etc.. Nuts and bolts Boxing. Not this other drama on here i see from Time to Time.

Post like this in FT, I dare u.
    Is this nerd ass lame-o for real??? Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Personal attack again. Ya, come to FT. I will ban u instantly. NSB is the whole point of this forum. **** the stupid lounge. If I was a mod, straight up 25% of people in here are gone, easily. We're here to discuss Boxing only. Not race, not car crashes, just Boxing. IE, uppercuts, defense, jabs, crosses, etc.. Nuts and bolts Boxing. Not this other drama on here i see from Time to Time.

Post like this in FT, I dare u. You wouldnt last 1 Day in there. Of course, we dont discriminate against anybody, but our usual demographic tends to be upper class, travelers who usually fly business or first class. Come on there, this should be fun. I eagerly await your "arrival". We can discuss "frequent flier miles", that is if you're able to even spell that phrase LOL!"peeleft:
      Air Mega, b*tch, come ban me. You ain't got the stones!

Comment

Post like this in FT, I dare u. You wouldnt last 1 Day in there. Of course, we dont discriminate against anybody, but our usual demographic tends to be upper class, travelers who usually fly business or first class. Come on there, this should be fun. I eagerly await your "arrival". We can discuss "frequent flier miles", that is if you're able to even spell that phrase LOL!"peeleft:
        online boxing forum is not for kids
        this site is for adults mostly grown men who can handle an insult u soft arse

go cry to mommy
        and go back to managing ur forum under Disney

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          online boxing forum is not for kids
          this site is for adults mostly grown men who can handle an insult u soft arse

go cry to mommy
          and go back to managing ur forum under Disney
          go **** yourself ******. this is for adults who act professionally and discuss Boxing only

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Air Mega, b*tch, come ban me. You ain't got the stones!
            Done. Im on it. Break 1 rule on that forum. Which page u in?

Comment

look it's HAMMER calling in to report another offensive post

with MEGA in the background like "jeezus not this f**king dip**** again"

Comment

I can't even start a thread yet assh*le. I'm just gonna go around asking if anybody wants to suck my d*ck. Imma tell 'em, "hammer sent me".

Comment

Oh **** you're a mod?

Prove it.. Ban Butler till August

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      I can't even start a thread yet assh*le. I'm just gonna go around asking if anybody wants to suck my d*ck. Imma tell 'em, "hammer sent me".

Comment

Working...
                      X