Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Spence KO's Brook Horn is going to take the WBO route to fight Pac ....oh look its Bob Arum...hmmm.

Comment

• bob arum wife is laughing her ass off lmfao she cant believe this clown thinks he get a chance at pacman.

Comment

• Man those commentators are talking up horn, b level fight at best

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
          Yeah just saw replay and it was definitely a rabbit punch. I still think the KD Funeka got was questionable to so oh well
          the horn kd is legit, funeka landed a body punch that folded him and threw him off balance and down = legit kd cause the punch caused every action that lead to him to go down. He also didnt protest it.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
            bob arum wife is laughing her ass off lmfao she cant believe this clown thinks he get a chance at pacman.
            Lol I've noticed that too.

Horn has a hilarious voice BTW

Comment

• Horn has the hard high work rate like Geale, what's to dislike ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Pretty soon, I think main event's next, after the fight that is on now.
                Alright cheers Szef I found it, let's see how this one goes

Comment

• Making the gif right now Jeff Horn replay looks like a crash test dummy commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                    the horn kd is legit, funeka landed a body punch that folded him and threw him off balance and down = legit kd cause the punch caused every action that lead to him to go down. He also didnt protest it.
                    I don't know about that. I'm not questioning that the body shot hurt because it was a solid shot that definitely folded Horn, but without that headbutt I don't know if he would have gone down. Like I said it was a questionable call and I can see an argument being made for both cases.

sn: It doesn't really matter at this point because Horn looks like a domestic level fighter at best. He has no chance against world class guys like Bradley or Pacquiao
                    Last edited by Rocky Rode; 12-10-2016, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Greatest Anthem in the world!!! U.S.A!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X