So is Canelo moving back to 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Canelo moving back to 154?

Even though he hasn't fought there since the Mayweather fight

What's the move? Cotto 2? Lara which was very controversial and his fans claim is his best win

The thing is, who have HBO/GBP got at 154? He's probably gonna end up fighting another blown up welter

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Even though he hasn't fought there since the Mayweather fight

What's the move? Cotto 2? Lara which was very controversial and his fans claim is his best win
      He won't even fight Lara again. When he picked Khan it showed us what his goal is. Fight names that aren't a threat. He didn't even bring up a 154lb fighter. He choose a 147 fighter with a bad chin. He's a full fledged businessman now. Canelo can't be Mayweather, Pacquiao, or ODLH because he isn't as good a fighter as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        The thing is, who have HBO/GBP got at 154? He's probably gonna end up fighting another blown up welter
        Exactly John Locke. I would n't be surpirsed if we see Canelo-Pacquaio in September.

Comment

I don't know, but I think it's safe to say that he has cleaned out the 155 lb division. No more welters are ready to step up.

Comment

Canelo again run away like a rabbit from GGG.

Comment

Well he says he will STILL fight Golovkin. But he also said, 'come get the belt', then vacated next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Well he says he will STILL fight Golovkin. But he also said, 'come get the belt', then vacated next week.

Comment

What a joke I'm literally lol'ing

Comment

If he doesn't fight GGG in Sept, I could care less who he fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X