Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo said he wanted to fight at 154. Khan insisted 155 for the MW title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo said he wanted to fight at 154. Khan insisted 155 for the MW title.

Khan is denying it. I believe Khan. You can fight for a division title at a division below. Floyd-Maidana II was for the WBC welterweight and WBC super welterweight title.

Canelo also said he would have liked to fight for a super welterweight title.

Last edited by about.thousands; 03-07-2016, 10:26 PM.

canelo wanted to fight for a JMW title, thay even contacted liam smith, but Oscar wanted something else and he was the one negotiating with khan...

Comment

Canelo is lying

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        canelo wanted to fight for a JMW title, thay even contacted liam smith, but Oscar wanted something else and he was the one negotiating with khan...
        Now i can agree on this..BUT!!! Khan from what i heard asked for 152

Comment

khan wanted 154 but the MW title on the line canelo says he was good for 154 but for a jmw title, they said they gave the 155 option for the mw title
          Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
          Now i can agree on this..BUT!!! Khan from what i heard asked for 152

Comment

khan wanted 154 but the MW title on the line canelo says he was good for 154 but for a jmw title, they said they gave the 155 option for the mw title
            You can still fight for the MW title at 154. They have a maximum limit not a minimum.

Comment

Canelo trying to drop that title anyway possible

Comment

iknow that...
                Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                You can still fight for the MW title at 154. They have a maximum limit not a minimum.

Comment

iknow that...
                  Canelo claimed Khan wanted 155 for the MW title but the MW title doesn't have to be at 155. As long as it's not above 160 they're good. So Khan is the A-side dictating what weight the fight will be fought at?

Comment

it was more like, you want mw title then 155, if its 154 then a jmw title... I'm not saying is right but that's what they are saying...
                    Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Canelo claimed Khan wanted 155 for the MW title but the MW title doesn't have to be at 155. As long as it's not above 160 they're good. So Khan is the A-side dictating what weight the fight will be fought at?

Comment

Working...
                    X