Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Oscar De La Hoya's Son With PR Singer Millie Corretjer represent PR or Mexico???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
    Interesting question.

Business wise - Represent the Mexicans

But, the problem here is the Mexicans alienated and pertty much despised DLH. I'm pretty sure they'll feel the same way about his son as well. So if anything he'll represent PR.
    why?..................

Comment

BTW...as many of us already know Roberto Duran had Mexican blood running through his veins but mostly repped just Panama cause he grew up there with out his Mexican father.....he does acknowledge his Mexican side and says he is proud of it.....

Jose "Mantequilla" Napoles was born in Cuba but left to Mexico and mostly repped Mexico in his fights...

Being that Oscar was a great fighter I see where he would rep both Mexico and PR ....Its not like Oscar is skippin out on him or anything..

Comment

They stalk and hound Puerto Ricans , I don't know why, it is just a tiny Island. I myself have been stalked before espacing by a thread. They feel the need to ruin our lives, iam not US citizen by choice, Puerto Rico was invaded and token over. Just to suceed in lyfe is a struggle when all uncle toms and Americans want is to put you down.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          They stalk and hound Puerto Ricans , I don't know why, it is just a tiny Island. I myself have been stalked before espacing by a thread. They feel the need to ruin our lives, iam not US citizen by choice, Puerto Rico was invaded and token over. Just to suceed in lyfe is a struggle when all uncle toms and Americans want is to put you down.
          i think the government is investigating your post.run rican runn!!

Comment

I can't see Millie allowing her son to enter a boxing ring, much less letting him make a carreer out of it!!!! Besides, if he fights like his father, he'll have to represent Mexico or the L.A. mesicans cause, the PUERTO RICANS won't claim him!!!

Comment

Lol, why can't he represent both?

Comment

Working...
              X