Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the PR for Trump is HORRIBLE.

I should have changed the question "do you think he acts like a d1ck?"

I swear, he could molest a baby seal with a coathanger on TV while crying out "here's another impression of a disabled guy" and some one here would go "that's fine by me... he gets an extra nickel in my pay check."

Comment

• Today, classic example of what I mean.... and I really should have reworded the question.

He calls a woman with claimed Native American heritage (or "Indian" in Trump's words) "Pocahontas". Even refers to the real Pocahontas as "(the good one)" in brackets afterwards.

Can you imagine if this was a black woman and he called her "Mammy Two Shoes" from Tom and Jerry?

The guy is classless and unpresidential in his conduct.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Today, classic example of what I mean.... and I really should have reworded the question.

He calls a woman with claimed Native American heritage (or "Indian" in Trump's words) "Pocahontas". Even refers to the real Pocahontas as "(the good one)" in brackets afterwards.

Can you imagine if this was a black woman and he called her "Mammy Two Shoes" from Tom and Jerry?

Native American, huh?

Here's an eagle for you:

Comment

Classless is a rich white woman listing herself as a Native American in order to further her career.

Where's your outrage about that conduct?

Comment

• U.S. job openings hit a record 7.1 million, exceed number of unemployed Americans

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us...MW_latest_news

If classless gets results...

Comment

Today, classic example of what I mean.... and I really should have reworded the question.

Wow. What a racist. I've seen Tom and Jerry plenty of times and never noticed that. Man, you need some racial sensitivity classes, dude. Man, so racist. Grow up.

Comment

• If you believe that having a President that continually lies on a daily basis and has no qualms about doing so is a good thing you have your man. We have a lying reality show MC as our US President. Could not be much worse.

Comment

• And the sad part is he has fooled the lowest of the low in believing that he is for them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Proof? He initiated massive tax cuts for the rich giving crumbs to the working poor/uneducated....HIS base. Those tax cuts made Trump and his family tens of millions of dollars. THINK! You have been haplessly misled.

Comment

• US named the world’s most competitive economy

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/17/us-n...e-economy.html

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      And the sad part is he has fooled the lowest of the low in believing that he is for them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Proof? He initiated massive tax cuts for the rich giving crumbs to the working poor/uneducated....HIS base. Those tax cuts made Trump and his family tens of millions of dollars. THINK! You have been haplessly misled.
                      If the tax cuts don't benefit Trump supporters, then the logical conclusion would be that they benefit Democrats. If this is the case, you should just be quiet and reap the benefits of our ignorance.

You can thank us again in 2020

Comment

Working...
                      X