No announcement yet.

Crawford will beat Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford will beat Spence

I think tonight showed that Crawford is capable of fighting any style and adjusting to it midway. He knows how to go for blood when that opportunity comes. Definitely the best finisher in boxing right now. I think he has the tools to beat Spence and he will.

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
    I think tonight showed that Crawford is capable of fighting any style and adjusting to it midway. He knows how to go for blood when that opportunity comes. Definitely the best finisher in boxing right now. I think he has the tools to beat Spence and he will.
    Spence will actually let his hands go, go consistently to the body, and apply non-constant pressure and cut off the ring. This fight does not show how he will handle the strength, skill, and power that Spence brings to the table. He also gets hit way too much for my taste.

Comment

Bud definitely better not trade with Spence.

That boy can crack.

Comment

It’s a 50-50 fight. Crawford showed tonight he can be hit quite a bit & Spence is a much better fighter than Benavidez so I’m not sure. I think Crawford is more skilled overall than Spence but Spence has the size advantage.

Comment

spence late TKO.. crawford's punches doesnt seem powerful for full fledged WW. i was going for crawford but i think spence gets him with body shots. crawford has to wear his opponents down to take them out late but so far all his opponents have been b-c level guys. i think he struggle with spence and thurman.

Comment

Crawford’s a versatile fighter who knows how to fight any way he wants, either a master boxer or a brutal fighter. That’s why I think he can beat Spence. Too smart for him.

Comment

Cmon dude. The guy was going for broke and got caught. He was dog **** tired and down on the cards. That's hardly going for blood they were both winding up.

Yes he's great at adjusting mid fight. I agree. But he hasn't been in there with anyone notable in the division. Let's see how well he can adjust when he has someone who can adjust in front of him. He's been fighting punching bags, albeit not his fault. His promoter is the biggest scam artist in the history of boxing so don't be surprised if this turns into a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Spence will actually let his hands go, go consistently to the body, and apply non-constant pressure and cut off the ring. This fight does not show how he will handle the strength, skill, and power that Spence brings to the table. He also gets hit way too much for my taste.
                Lol old Earl wont let his hands go like that against bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                  You can't be serious? Lol. Tonight the world saw it took him 12 rounds to KO a kid with one bad leg and little stamina.

Bud would've won by UD if Jose didn't get careless at the end trying to go for the KO and get desperate in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Bud definitely better not trade with Spence.

That boy can crack.
                    Earl aint ever been hit back so dont assume.

Comment

Working...
                    X