Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: What Abortion Laws are best?
No Restrictions on Abortion up till Birth? 8 21.05%
Abortion Banned after the Baby is viable, 24 weeks 6 15.79%
Abortion Banned after 20 Weeks, Kicking and Listening to the World 3 7.89%
Abortion Banned after 16 Weeks, Nervous System and Brain Function 7 18.42%
Abortion Banned after 12 Weeks Brain formed and Growing fast. 3 7.89%
Abortion Banned After 8 Weeks has a Heartbeat 3 7.89%
All Abortion Banned 9 23.68%
Exception in cases of Rape 11 28.95%
Exception in cases of Risk of Life to the Mother 16 42.11%
Exception in cases of Serrious Health issues with the baby resulting in a short and painful life 15 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2018, 07:46 PM #251
Lomasexual Lomasexual is online now
Loma is inside you
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,294
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,305.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,305.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 
Default

Here's what is gonna happen.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded that I answer yours. Otherwise I'm gonna post a response to your question, and then we are done - you will no longer have any right to have anything to do with me, as you are too much of a coward, and too far beneath me ethically and morally to justify my attention.

Although you might get the odd meme thrown at you to rub your face into your cowardice.

The thing is, you know you are out of your depth, and you are praying that you can walk away now with a semblance of dignity - you know there is absolutely no way you can withstand my questioning.

So tap out, bitch, and I will humiliate you one last time before we are done.

Or agree to answer my questions, and I will humiliate you further. But at least you might take your beating like a man.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 07:53 PM #252
Lomasexual Lomasexual is online now
Loma is inside you
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,294
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,305.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,305.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Where is the quote where I lied?
Read the above post.

You don't get to ask questions when you refuse to answer them.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:20 PM #253
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 13,973
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,977.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 19,977.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
Here's what is gonna happen.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded that I answer yours. Otherwise I'm gonna post a response to your question, and then we are done - you will no longer have any right to have anything to do with me, as you are too much of a coward, and too far beneath me ethically and morally to justify my attention.

Although you might get the odd meme thrown at you to rub your face into your cowardice.

The thing is, you know you are out of your depth, and you are praying that you can walk away now with a semblance of dignity - you know there is absolutely no way you can withstand my questioning.

So tap out, bitch, and I will humiliate you one last time before we are done.

Or agree to answer my questions, and I will humiliate you further. But at least you might take your beating like a man.

Damn! I asked you a simple question, and it triggered you so much you want to run in to hiding and never speak to me again 😂

It's up to you if you answer it or not but by not it really does show you up as a coward and a fraud.

Every can see the question, and everyone can see how a simple question about a global poll asking people the influence religion had on their day to day lives.

Yet a simple question on whether you agree with the poll has sent you into meltdown.

You know deep down you are wrong and that is why you are playing this game.

Maybe I convinced you that your views are wrong, but you can never admit that. But at least that is one silver lining.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:26 PM #254
Lomasexual Lomasexual is online now
Loma is inside you
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,294
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,305.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,305.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Damn! I asked you a simple question, and it triggered you so much you want to run in to hiding and never speak to me again 😂

It's up to you if you answer it or not but by not it really does show you up as a coward and a fraud.

Every can see the question, and everyone can see how a simple question about a global poll asking people the influence religion had on their day to day lives.

Yet a simple question on whether you agree with the poll has sent you into meltdown.

You know deep down you are wrong and that is why you are playing this game.

Maybe I convinced you that your views are wrong, but you can never admit that. But at least that is one silver lining.
One last chance.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded I answer yours.

Everyone reading this thread must be wondering why you refuse this.

Just post in response "Yes I agree". Any other response at all - and we have the answer. We will have permanent evidence that you are a coward throughout your whole, entire being. That your worldview is based on being too gutless to answer questions.

Your last chance. "Yes I agree." or permanent, irrevocable proof of cowardice.

Remember, either way I am going to answer your question. Just so everyone can be clear that I am not the one avoiding questions - you are.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:55 PM #255
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 13,973
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,977.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 19,977.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
One last chance.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded I answer yours.

Everyone reading this thread must be wondering why you refuse this.

Just post in response "Yes I agree". Any other response at all - and we have the answer. We will have permanent evidence that you are a coward throughout your whole, entire being. That your worldview is based on being too gutless to answer questions.

Your last chance. "Yes I agree." or permanent, irrevocable proof of cowardice.

Remember, either way I am going to answer your question. Just so everyone can be clear that I am not the one avoiding questions - you are.

Amazing how I can cite all your transgressions but all you have is empty rhetoric and your false victimhood.

You claim all these things about me but can't back anything up.

Yes, let this be a record.

You are just an embarrassment now.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 09:07 PM #256
Lomasexual Lomasexual is online now
Loma is inside you
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,294
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,305.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,305.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Amazing how I can cite all your transgressions but all you have is empty rhetoric and your false victimhood.

You claim all these things about me but can't back anything up.

Yes, let this be a record.

You are just an embarrassment now.
We have the answer, thanks kindly.

I'll be adding this to my signature block shortly.

I'll post a response to your question as well. Although, of course, you would not do me the same courtesy. On account of you knowing you cannot answer my questions without ending up royally fucked.

Goodbye, coward. I've never seen someone so weak, so unwilling to answer questions. Think about this, and wonder why you are so afraid. Why you couldn't agree to answer my questions. Why you ran. Pray, if you have to. But remember, you have been shown here to be nothing, of no consequence, and the things you have tried to promote here? Your anti abortion stance? How good do you think it looks when it is backed by a total coward?

Have fun, now that your credibility on this forum has been destroyed. You are forever now going to be the man who ran away. And I will have my signature block to link people back to it every time I post. Thousands of reminders to everyone.

You can run from my questions, but you won't able to run from the ruination of your credibility. That shit will follow you. As it should.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 09:34 PM #257
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 13,973
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,977.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 19,977.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
We have the answer, thanks kindly.

I'll be adding this to my signature block shortly.

I'll post a response to your question as well. Although, of course, you would not do me the same courtesy. On account of you knowing you cannot answer my questions without ending up royally fucked.

Goodbye, coward. I've never seen someone so weak, so unwilling to answer questions. Think about this, and wonder why you are so afraid. Why you couldn't agree to answer my questions. Why you ran. Pray, if you have to. But remember, you have been shown here to be nothing, of no consequence, and the things you have tried to promote here? Your anti abortion stance? How good do you think it looks when it is backed by a total coward?

Have fun, now that your credibility on this forum has been destroyed. You are forever now going to be the man who ran away. And I will have my signature block to link people back to it every time I post. Thousands of reminders to everyone.

You can run from my questions, but you won't able to run from the ruination of your credibility. That shit will follow you. As it should.

Damn, you are crazy delusional.

Tagged the next guy in, let's hope he can do a better job than you 👋👋👋
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:29 PM #258
Lomasexual Lomasexual is online now
Loma is inside you
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,294
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,305.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,305.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 
Default

So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.

Pew data indicates that the USA is still relatively religious compared to other western democracies. I don’t have any reason to consider this information incorrect. I mean, it is a little bit dated, and the percentages would have changed a bit, but I think the underlying premise is probably still true.

Why was this data presented?

To imply that the data I presented was incorrect, and to imply further that the anti-abortion movement is not a religious one.

However, the Pew data does nothing of the sort, which should be obvious.

I showed a map which presented the religiosity of countries relative to others around the world. The Pew data shows that the USA, while having higher religiosity compared to other first world countries, is in the lowest third compared to the rest of the countries of the world.
In other words, the data I presented showed that the USA to be in the ‘less religious’ grouping, and the Pew data confirmed this.

Importantly, because the correlation I was demonstrating relied on this type of relationship, then the correlation is still maintained. As the religiosity of a country increases, so too, the anti-abortion laws tend to increase – in a statistically relevant way.

However, what the resident liar and coward should have done, rather than present useless data and then run away from questions in the most hideously act of emasculation I have witnessed this year, was to question the metric.

In other words, laws are not created in a vacuum. Just because a country might be very religious, does not mean that the religious folk will be able to get any old law they want passed.

So the data I presented might be very convincing, and food for thought, but are there other factors involved? Well – the overlay of the map is pretty damn tight. But what if it was possible to find a country that had high religiosity relative to the rest of the world, but also had relaxed laws?

The environmental factors would then need to be considered. One of the most important would be – is the country a theocracy, where the religious define the law? Or is it a secular democracy with a decent separation of church and state, where the religious can only dream of enforcing their religion on others.

So, if we look at USA, and if we pretended that it had a high religiosity compared to the rest of the world (it doesn’t) then would the relatively relaxed abortion laws deny the correlation?

No, of course not. The constitution in America acts to prevent this sort of thing.

So the evidence I have presented shows an extraordinarily strong correlation between the religiosity of a country and the status of freedom of abortion.

Evidence provided to somehow contradict this has failed to do so, and the person throwing this out like a squid jettisons ink before fleeing, has refused to answer further questions.

So let’s just put the final nail in the coffin.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

“9 in 10 NRLC members report that religion is very important to them and that they attend services at least once a week”

Anyone saying that the anti-abortion movement is not a nearly unanimously religious one, are lying.

So, why do religious people lie about this?

Simple. They know that admission of this fact will undermine their ability to enforce this religious belief onto other people. And some religious types really, really, really want to enforce their religious beliefs onto others.

I suppose what makes it the most pathetic, apart from being so scummy as to lie, so cowardly as to run from questioning, is the fact that this makes them damned poor at their religion. The Abrahamic religion is pretty clear that people shouldn’t lie.

It also makes them predictable. The coward I exposed in this thread will continue with the same lies.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:40 PM #259
BrometheusBob. BrometheusBob. is online now
Patriot
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19,403
Quoted: 7691 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,431.90
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 25,431.90
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I don’t green often enough unless it’s green’n Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.

Pew data indicates that the USA is still relatively religious compared to other western democracies. I don’t have any reason to consider this information incorrect. I mean, it is a little bit dated, and the percentages would have changed a bit, but I think the underlying premise is probably still true.

Why was this data presented?

To imply that the data I presented was incorrect, and to imply further that the anti-abortion movement is not a religious one.

However, the Pew data does nothing of the sort, which should be obvious.

I showed a map which presented the religiosity of countries relative to others around the world. The Pew data shows that the USA, while having higher religiosity compared to other first world countries, is in the lowest third compared to the rest of the countries of the world.
In other words, the data I presented showed that the USA to be in the ‘less religious’ grouping, and the Pew data confirmed this.

Importantly, because the correlation I was demonstrating relied on this type of relationship, then the correlation is still maintained. As the religiosity of a country increases, so too, the anti-abortion laws tend to increase – in a statistically relevant way.

However, what the resident liar and coward should have done, rather than present useless data and then run away from questions in the most hideously act of emasculation I have witnessed this year, was to question the metric.

In other words, laws are not created in a vacuum. Just because a country might be very religious, does not mean that the religious folk will be able to get any old law they want passed.

So the data I presented might be very convincing, and food for thought, but are there other factors involved? Well – the overlay of the map is pretty damn tight. But what if it was possible to find a country that had high religiosity relative to the rest of the world, but also had relaxed laws?

The environmental factors would then need to be considered. One of the most important would be – is the country a theocracy, where the religious define the law? Or is it a secular democracy with a decent separation of church and state, where the religious can only dream of enforcing their religion on others.

So, if we look at USA, and if we pretended that it had a high religiosity compared to the rest of the world (it doesn’t) then would the relatively relaxed abortion laws deny the correlation?

No, of course not. The constitution in America acts to prevent this sort of thing.

So the evidence I have presented shows an extraordinarily strong correlation between the religiosity of a country and the status of freedom of abortion.

Evidence provided to somehow contradict this has failed to do so, and the person throwing this out like a squid jettisons ink before fleeing, has refused to answer further questions.

So let’s just put the final nail in the coffin.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

“9 in 10 NRLC members report that religion is very important to them and that they attend services at least once a week”

Anyone saying that the anti-abortion movement is not a nearly unanimously religious one, are lying.

So, why do religious people lie about this?

Simple. They know that admission of this fact will undermine their ability to enforce this religious belief onto other people. And some religious types really, really, really want to enforce their religious beliefs onto others.

I suppose what makes it the most pathetic, apart from being so scummy as to lie, so cowardly as to run from questioning, is the fact that this makes them damned poor at their religion. The Abrahamic religion is pretty clear that people shouldn’t lie.

It also makes them predictable. The coward I exposed in this thread will continue with the same lies.
Oof, this is a brutal ass kicking if I ever saw one
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:26 PM #260
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 13,973
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,977.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 19,977.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.
Quote:
Pew data indicates that the USA is still relatively religious compared to other western democracies. I don’t have any reason to consider this information incorrect. I mean, it is a little bit dated, and the percentages would have changed a bit, but I think the underlying premise is probably still true.
Great you admit the US is more religious than pretty much all western countries.

Quote:
Why was this data presented?

To imply that the data I presented was incorrect, and to imply further that the anti-abortion movement is not a religious one.
The data you presented, was deliberately vague and lacked figures to hide the fact America is religious, contrary to the what you agree with now, after I posted the true facts.



Quote:
However, the Pew data does nothing of the sort, which should be obvious.

I showed a map which presented the religiosity of countries relative to others around the world. The Pew data shows that the USA, while having higher religiosity compared to other first world countries, is in the lowest third compared to the rest of the countries of the world.
In other words, the data I presented showed that the USA to be in the ‘less religious’ grouping, and the Pew data confirmed this.
Yes, we have already established you chart was a joke.

Quote:
Importantly, because the correlation I was demonstrating relied on this type of relationship, then the correlation is still maintained. As the religiosity of a country increases, so too, the anti-abortion laws tend to increase – in a statistically relevant way.
Nope, you never proved that correlations, and the fact that the US is highly religious compared to other developed countries, and many of those countries have stricter abortions laws proves you are wrong.

Quote:
However, what the resident liar and coward should have done, rather than present useless data and then run away from questions in the most hideously act of emasculation I have witnessed this year, was to question the metric.
You ran away and refused to answer a simple question.
Then cries unless I gave you an answer you were happy with you will not answer this simple question and generally acted like a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Quote:
In other words, laws are not created in a vacuum. Just because a country might be very religious, does not mean that the religious folk will be able to get any old law they want passed.
Irrelevant

Quote:
So the data I presented might be very convincing, and food for thought, but are there other factors involved? Well – the overlay of the map is pretty damn tight. But what if it was possible to find a country that had high religiosity relative to the rest of the world, but also had relaxed laws?
No, it was bull****. Any fool can see that.


Quote:
The environmental factors would then need to be considered. One of the most important would be – is the country a theocracy, where the religious define the law? Or is it a secular democracy with a decent separation of church and state, where the religious can only dream of enforcing their religion on others.

So, if we look at USA, and if we pretended that it had a high religiosity compared to the rest of the world (it doesn’t) then would the relatively relaxed abortion laws deny the correlation?
What the hell have you been smoking tonight. Environmental factors?

Quote:
No, of course not. The constitution in America acts to prevent this sort of thing.

So the evidence I have presented shows an extraordinarily strong correlation between the religiosity of a country and the status of freedom of abortion.
No it doesn't, you presented simple colour charts lacking all data, perfect for children and simpletons, so I guess why you liked it.


Quote:
Evidence provided to somehow contradict this has failed to do so, and the person throwing this out like a squid jettisons ink before fleeing, has refused to answer further questions.
Wrong, again, I posted a poll by Independent pollster and that had a sample size of around 150k. You produced colour charts for children that lacked all data.

Quote:
So let’s just put the final nail in the coffin.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

“9 in 10 NRLC members report that religion is very important to them and that they attend services at least once a week”
A study from 1980, of a small group, and has nothing to do with the general public. Unless you think all pro-life people belong to this group.


Quote:
Anyone saying that the anti-abortion movement is not a nearly unanimously religious one, are lying.
Yes, that is why secular countries with have few religious people have restrictions on abortion. Damn you are a fool.

Quote:
So, why do religious people lie about this?

Simple. They know that admission of this fact will undermine their ability to enforce this religious belief onto other people. And some religious types really, really, really want to enforce their religious beliefs onto others.
Abortion is in the Bible and is not a sin.
Try again.

The very premise of your argument falls at the first hurdle.


Quote:
I suppose what makes it the most pathetic, apart from being so scummy as to lie, so cowardly as to run from questioning, is the fact that this makes them damned poor at their religion. The Abrahamic religion is pretty clear that people shouldn’t lie.

It also makes them predictable. The coward I exposed in this thread will continue with the same lies.

So long story short, you agreed with the stats I posted and America is a very religious country.

A simple yes or no for clarity.

Thanks.

Let's see if you have grown some balls.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
abortion, kavanaugh, roe vs wade

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.