Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not easy to get on ? lmao

warren is always on there and he isnt a list

Comment

Good Morning Britain averages 700K viewers daily, and peaks at a million.

Obviously a good move.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

Obviously a good move.
        This right here. You got clowns like dramashow that hate the idea of the fight actually selling well so he would prefer they go on a TV show with no viewers or all boxing fans so it doesn't get any casual fans to support it.

If this was AJ or GGG going on the show, he'd beat up an old lady and take her tickets to go slurp in person.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          This right here. You got clowns like dramashow that hate the idea of the fight actually selling well so he would prefer they go on a TV show with no viewers or all boxing fans so it doesn't get any casual fans to support it.

If this was AJ or GGG going on the show, he'd beat up an old lady and take her tickets to go slurp in person.
          They can hate all they want.

It's got the two most colorful guys in the division, two guys familiar with hyping a fight.

And they have 2 months.

You are talking about Showtime being involved, which means CBS is involved, so don't be shocked to see the two make at least one appearance at a high profile NFL game and any other big sporting event CBS does.

This fight is going to sell.

Extremely well.

Comment

They can hate all they want.

It's got the two most colorful guys in the division, two guys familiar with hyping a fight.

And they have 2 months.

You are talking about Showtime being involved, which means CBS is involved, so don't be shocked to see the two make at least one appearance at a high profile NFL game and any other big sporting event CBS does.

This fight is going to sell.

Extremely well.
            I agree. Not anywhere near Canelo/GGG 2 but more than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I agree. Not anywhere near Canelo/GGG 2 but more than expected.
              I think that after all the hype is done, it gets close.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                LOL I actually liked this better than the presser. It was nice & casual & friendly for the casual boxing fanbase that isn't likely to watch boxing press conferences, but talking some minor sh^t that seemed more legit.

Also lol at Piers trying to start some sh^t on multiple attempts. If they'd started some sh^t & the desk got knocked over then it'd been a "omg I can't believe these guys don't know how to act" moment giving them what they kept acting like they wanted.

Comment

Obviously a good move.
                  No its not, it's a terrible move!

Now, you've got 700k Brits having to explain to wives why Joshua is ducking Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Good to see they are promoting this properly.. Good Morning Britain isn't a easy show to get on unless you're a A lister celeb, it's watched by millions of people so this is great publicity. Whenever you put these two in a room it's bound to be entertaining so it will catch the the attention of the casual fans that tune in. The lead up will be more entertaining than the actual fight knowing Fury's style so I'm glad they are going all out to promote it.

The New York press conference is being held on the deck of a aircraft carrier which is really creative too.
                    Lmao

You are a troll with this post

Comment

Working...
                    X