Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying the Wilder vs Fury fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never buy fights because I can always watch the same fight for free in a day or two or a week at the most. If I knew I would not ever get to see it unless I bought it then I would buy it. It should be a good interesting and exciting fight and tell me more about both boxers.

Comment

Lots of tramps on this thread lol. It's one of the best fights that can be made in the division, so yes, i'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        GearsTV over here. Free also.
        Gears is meh, I also don't like the guy behind it. Look into EternalTV its build on the same template but a lot more stable. If you are lucky you might catch when they open subscriptions and it starts at $5 per month for one access point.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Gears is meh, I also don't like the guy behind it. Look into EternalTV its build on the same template but a lot more stable. If you are lucky you might catch when they open subscriptions and it starts at $5 per month for one access point.
          Gears works fine for me. The only time I watch I've TV is for sports so I'm very selective when I used it. I'll do some research on those others though, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X