No announcement yet.

List boxers who had Canelo winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Why should any boxers opinion persuade someone else? I don't give a damn if oscar said Canelo lost. I think he won and it's pretty easy to tell. It was a great close fight. you judge a fight by who you would want to be in EACH round. Sit and unbiasedly watch the fight. Canelo edged it. But I'm sure it's the same people after every Canelo fight saying he lost.
    Are you mexican Lopez?
    Because 90% of the people of the world (inc boxers etc), even the Mexicans in the crowd, had canelo losing.

So STFU ******.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Are you mexican Lopez?
      Because 90% of the people of the world (inc boxers etc), even the Mexicans in the crowd, had canelo losing.

So STFU ******.
      Nope. I'm Cuban. I think there may be a thread about white males like you. Hahaha you guys get so angry over people's opinion it has become comical. We all have a common ground, we love boxing. Let that bring us together to converse why widen the gap with child like retorts?...anyway Another mans opinion has never persuaded me. You sound like a follower. Watch the fight and score it. There are 3 judges because scoring a fight is objective. So although I respectfully disagree with you if you think GGG won I won't call you a ******ed or to stfu. I welcome your comments.....by the way my comments come from a GGG fan. I have a pic with me and able as my avi.

Comment

Nope. I'm Cuban. I think there may be a thread about white males like you. Hahaha you guys get so angry over people's opinion it has become comical. We all have a common ground, we love boxing. Let that bring us together to converse why widen the gap with child like retorts?...anyway Another mans opinion has never persuaded me. You sound like a follower. Watch the fight and score it. There are 3 judges because scoring a fight is objective. So although I respectfully disagree with you if you think GGG won I won't call you a ******ed or to stfu. I welcome your comments.....by the way my comments come from a GGG fan. I have a pic with me and able as my avi.
        1) I'm not white I'm latino.
        2) You say "it's easy to see how canelo won". Well explain that to 90% of the people that had him losing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          1) I'm not white I'm latino.
          2) You say "it's easy to see how canelo won". Well explain that to 90% of the people that had him losing.
          Opinions are changing after rewatches. And people are biased or have a reason to say one fighter won over the other. Ask Byrd. Also just because someone played in the NBA doesn't mean they are competent enough to coach. Just like being a boxer foesnt make them competent enough to judge....another note, you know most Mexicans tend to be jealous of one another. I would expect many to say Canelo lost and is over rated because of his success. And most do

Comment

Momma Alvarez. That fat b!tch scary as hell. She was finna get in the ring and beat up GGG.

Comment

Man, this really wasn't a hard fight to score. The Jacobs fight was a tougher fight to score. This was 8-4 / 7-5 GGG. Anything else is giving Canelo a handicap of sorts. He lost.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Man, this really wasn't a hard fight to score. The Jacobs fight was a tougher fight to score. This was 8-4 / 7-5 GGG. Anything else is giving Canelo a handicap of sorts. He lost.
                Jacobs did way, way better....

Comment

Opinions are changing after rewatches. And people are biased or have a reason to say one fighter won over the other. Ask Byrd. Also just because someone played in the NBA doesn't mean they are competent enough to coach. Just like being a boxer foesnt make them competent enough to judge....another note, you know most Mexicans tend to be jealous of one another. I would expect many to say Canelo lost and is over rated because of his success. And most do
                  Opinions aren't changing. Now those who were hiding in shame the first three days are saying Canelo won, because they couldn't say it after the fight because they know it was bullshiet. Now they are trying to create a different reality in which canelo won. Canelo lost 6 clear rounds 4-9 and won some of the first three and last three, but that was it.

Comment

Oscar Delahoya

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Jacobs did way, way better....
                      By what hitting the canvas

Comment

Working...
                      X