Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lara too much for Spence at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't pick Spence right now to win that fight. No need to worry about 154 anyway, there are a ton of high profile fights at 147 and Spence doesn't seem to have trouble making the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Problem is lil g is not going too stay in that division two yrs.
      Earl Spencer might pass out from all those vanilla brownies Big G would force down his face haha

Comment

lara would destroy him, hes too technically gifted and defensively superior to spence. lara would make him look like an amateur

Comment

Yes Lara is too much right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Spence would stop Ward and Kovalev.
            Heard Errol Spence already ****ed then up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Heard Errol Spence already ****ed then up in sparring.
              Is there anyone Spence has NOT schooled in sparring?

I heard he beat up GGG and Canelo just for ****s and giggles...

On a more serious note; Lara's issue is not a lack of skill or ability, it is a lack of...balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Earl Spencer might pass out from all those vanilla brownies Big G would force down his face haha
                Please, lil g will have brownies in his underwear if he was to fight any real contenders. Let him stay there so Errol could met him then we would see what you would say.

Comment

Spence got one solid semi close til KO win against coming down knockout badly broken socket at 160 brook and he KOs lara and canelo now???? LMAO! We don't even think GGG easily KOs Canela eventhough his power is more proven than spence at each of their own weight class.

im not saying spence doesnt have the potential to beat those guys someday, as he's still young and got plenty of grown and improvement left for his career.

But as of right now lara has got a good chance to beat spence. He has a better footwork, and i dont think he punches as hard as canelo. Styles make fights too.

Canelo can KO brook too even earlier than spence did.
                  As of right now, 160 canelo beats 147 spence. Canelo's weakness is fighting him off the backfoot, something i wouldnt expect spence to do. He'd be available for canelo's powe punches.

Comment

Working...
                  X