Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Khan and Spence Chase Brook Away To 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Khan and Spence Chase Brook Away To 154?

Prediction poll. No one can realistically deny at this stage that Brook is avoiding both Khan and Spence but the question remains, will their presence at 147 actually chase Brook away from the division altogether up to the 154 division where he might feel he'd have a better chance against the top tier there?
    Yes - Brook moves to 154 - will not fight at 147 again
    60.00%
    No - Brook stays at 147 and might still fight Khan and Spence
    0.00%
    Brook stays at 147 but will continue to avoid Khan and Spence
    40.00%
    Brook will retire from boxing.. Never fights again
    0.00%

No one can realistically deny that Khan is avoiding Brook.

Comment

I deny, Khans time is long gone in the UK, noone was talking about the Canelo fight in the UK, only when he got put on the floor people took an interest. Noone in the UK gives a **** about Canelo either, him and Smiths fights were non events. Lots of people were talking about Golovkin/ Brook before and after, it was the only fight that rivalled Joshua for exposure.

Comment

Khan has never chased any fighter away from any weight class. I doubt a fighter who went up to 160 to fight GGG would be afraid of a weakling like Khan at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Prediction poll. No one can realistically deny at this stage that Brook is avoiding both Khan and Spence but the question remains, will their presence at 147 actually chase Brook away from the division altogether up to the 154 division where he might feel he'd have a better chance against the top tier there?
          Maybe Khan could fight Spence.

Comment

Glad to see you are back out posting thread 'cos a few people on here wrote that you might have gone out to commit suicide after you raved on here how Khan was going to beat Canelo and Canelo almost decapitated him and for months, they couldn't find you online.

I don't agree with your Khan posts cos they seem deluded to me but I can appreciate your loyalty for the guy. Just with this one, if Brook was going to run to 154, it won't be because he is scared of Khan, but rather because he doesn't want that work from Spence. I 'll go on record to tell you right now that Brooks stops Khan inside the distance if the fight were to happen but I side with Khan not giving him that payday until he got soften up by Spence.

Brook needs to fight his mandatory since he always takes pride in fighting his mandatories over the last few fights. Oh I forgot, this ain't Bizier, Jo Jo Dan and the bums he has to face this time around.
            Last edited by whirlout; 01-25-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I say Brook moves up. Khans low balling him and his handlers know he can probably make more money losing to the Charlo bros or Lara than he will make losing to Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Brook is going to run away from Spence like a pvssy. Then he's going to avoid Andrade, Charlo, Lara, Williams, etc. at 154 and instead fight Liam Smith types, or maybe a third fight with Carson Jones.

Comment

I preferred it when OP went AWOL after the last KTFO.

Comment

Brook is too big for 147. He should and likely will fight at 154 now.

Maybe Spence and some top contender can fight for the vacant title?

Comment

Working...
                    X