No announcement yet.

Iron Mike Tyson Productions Boxing TV Cards are badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
    I agree his team puts on competitive fights unlike most other of the network fights which are full of prospects fighting cab drivers and ups package handlers most of the time. I didn't even know he had a card on tonight. Luckily he has a stream on his website which replays the show after it's over as well.
    Actually the stream is live. I watched it live last night. It even does a minute countdown to the start of the show. Tyson's fights sure beat the crap out of other cards like FS1 where you see this type of thing, glaring, obvious, setups:

8-0 vs 6-4
    22-0 vs 12-9-4
    15-0 vs 10-4-3

Comment

Iron Mike Productions (IMP) is a boxing promotion company owned and operated by former heavyweight Champion Mike Tyson and business partner Garry Jonas.
      IMP’s primary focus is making boxing more exciting and solving the problems that have plagued the sport and made it less entertaining for the fans. We have 15-20 fighters, many ranked in the top-15 in a given sanctioning body, with many more making their rise into the rankings. We’ve signed some of the best new talents coming into the professional ranks and are committed to signing more.

Our criteria for the fighters we sign is that they are extremely talented, and that they have a fan-friendly aggressive style in the mold of Mike Tyson. Runners and holders need not apply!! We promise the fans that we will match them tough; that people won’t see fights where you know before it starts who the winner will be. While we hope our fighter wins, we want to see just how good he is by testing him, and we want the fan to get a good fight. We can’t give you that if it’s an uneven matchup. So we will take risks and hope for the best while the fans reap the benefits.
      Top talents, action fighters only, competitively matched! It’s that simple at Iron Mike Productions—and it’s what the fans deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
        Part of the reason Tyson's cards are so good is coz he do'nt have no time for bird sex.
        lmao

Comment

Working...
        X