Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how far do you see iron mike productions going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how far do you see iron mike productions going?

do u see it reaching it the top rank, gb standard

or remaining lowkey, espn level?

Probably not on scale as those two... could be on the Goosen level.

He's got a World champ (for now) and some decent prospects... Lubin I think being his big project.

Couple of his fighters lost in showcase fights already though... like on his last show

Comment

Tyson doesn't really have world beater talents. With his name he is likely to be tripping up over fighters but this is a tough game and he's not really going to find anyone if he's constantly travelling through the country or World for interviews and talk shows.

Comment

Tyson cares about his boxers and will have a pretty nice stable after some time....he deserves it.

Comment

He's got his name attached, he's also got Showtime's support with shows onShowbox Extreme or w/e it is.

He just needs to get their names out there and developthem... so far, only person anyone knows in his stable is the guy who got KO'd by Barthellamy.... I forgot his name

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            He's got his name attached, he's also got Showtime's support with shows onShowbox Extreme or w/e it is.

He just needs to get their names out there and developthem... so far, only person anyone knows in his stable is the guy who got KO'd by Barthellamy.... I forgot his name
            Yeah agree he seems to have showtimes support.

My own hypothesis is Showtime would ideally want Haymon/Sheaffer/ Mayweather as their main brand UFC style with Tyson as their 2nd tier promo for shobox and such.

That way Showtime has arguably 2 of the most recognizable boxers in the last 25 years aligned on their network.

But with Tyson nothing's for certain.

Comment

Working...
            X