• Show
Clear All

Never walk straight in, man.

Never do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_ View Post
      Thanks man. Yeah I raised £250 for cancer research uk
      Excellent man.

Folks like you make the world a better place.

Comment

tony m was supposed to be doing one of these.

as for the fight itself....not much advice other than ''retire''. theres not enough time for improvement.

not a knock. just because a guy puts on gloves and enters the ring doesnt mean he belongs in there. your heart is in the right place, doe

your cause needs a new promoter

Comment

This was a White collar event wasn't it? Least it's for a good cause!

Comment

Don't worry about the armchair pin dicks on here. Jump back in as soon as you can and keep the motivation.

Not everyone is Mayweather and boxing needs all competitors, not just the top 1%er's. I'm sure you had a good time and the memories of competing are what counts.

As others have said, it takes big balls to step under those ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
              Don't worry about the armchair pin dicks on here. Jump back in as soon as you can and keep the motivation.

Not everyone is Mayweather and boxing needs all competitors, not just the top 1%er's. I'm sure you had a good time and the memories of competing are what counts.

As others have said, it takes big balls to step under those ropes.
              This right here.... ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Well done for getting in there for charity, but taking this many head shots is not good and will leave you with permanent damage if you are not careful.

Do more light technical sparring, focus on footwork, defence and avoiding punches.

Good luck, keep at it and eat more

Comment

If you have a passion for it, keep going
                  for a first fight i would say you went in without a gameplan
                  you ran in and kept getting picked apart
                  i give you props for your courage your commitment to get in the ring with only 2 months ring work
                  like others have said it takes balls to get in the ring, so well done on that
                  now as others have said, work on your shadow boxing, watch videos, have a game plan, and do it all again, just do it better.
                  and well done on raising money for charity, couldn't help notice the one ring girl who just kept brushing her hair during the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_ View Post
                    Yeah, id received two months training and had plenty of sparring
                    just go to a different gym and get a different trainer

Comment

Working...
                    X