No announcement yet.

Cop tells man he's free to go. Cop promptly arrests man for jaywalking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Stopped and frisked. Didn't find anything on him or his friend. Cop said he fit the description of a man they'd gotten a call about with a gun. No gun was found on the man or his friend. Cops asks to see his ID. Man refuses and asks if he's free to go. Cop says yes. Cop guides man and his friend into the streets. Promptly arrest them for jaywalking

In the longer video the cop tells him to put his hands in his pocket when he tells the cop he's on facebook live. The dude tells him 'I'm not putting my hands in my pockets. I'm black and Mexican, to many of us getting shot for that'

https://www.facebook.com/FilmingCops...type=2&theater
    Black is criminalized globally. Also, remember it is slave patrol in America who became cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      but noooooo......pride makes fools of people at the least opportune moments.
      Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      go on and have the last rebellious, ''caint no copper outsmarts me and my pride.'' word
      Exactly.

But they gotta "keep it real".

Fine guys, act that way. But don't whine and moan when you end up in jail over petty violations.

It's like this other walks of life too.

If you act a fool at a restaurant, the service is slow and you might get 'special sauce', for example.

True story. When I was a teenager I worked at a pizza joint. We kept a list of jerks and folks who didn't tip, and we made darn sure to get their pizzas to them at the end of the run, even if they were the closest to the store and would normally be delivered to at the beginning of the run.

People in all walks of life find ways to get jerks back for being jerks. Go figure. It's just that cops can REALLY make life bad.

Only an idiot would go annoying them knowing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Do you just search the internet looking for something to be mad about? to feel victimized? Does it get you off or something?
        Yes, he does.

Mega even said he's being watched, so you'd think he'd learn.

Looks like he's going to learn the hard way you don't taunt authority.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Black is criminalized globally. Also, remember it is slave patrol in America who became cops.
        Here's another one acting the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yes, he does.

Here's another one acting the same way.
          Please explain my action?

Comment

Please explain my action?
            No need for me to.

The mods are on the watch, and it's on them to decide.

Comment

No need for me to.

The mods are on the watch, and it's on them to decide.
              Then you need to shut up and let mods do their job, as i am certain you will make their list before i do. You are not fooling anyone. I would gladly take a ban for speaking out on injustice. What is the point of having rights if you can't exercise them? Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Do you just search the internet looking for something to be mad about? to feel victimized? Does it get you off or something?
                Where do you get the idea that I'm angry or victimized? This is the second time you've said that and you didn't answer the last time. I know you've been brainwashed by the mainstream media with the angry black guy stereotype.

Yes, he does.

Of course I am and I'm pretty sure you or Elroy told him to keep an eye on me. Remember you reporte me to the FBI?

Comment

Then you need to shut up and let mods do their job, as i am certain you will make their list before i do. You are not fooling anyone. I would gladly take a ban for speaking out on injustice. What is the point of having rights if you can't exercise them? Think about that.
                  1bad contacted the FBI about me

This **** is serious to him. I'm 100% positive he's screenshotting and/or pressing the report button on everything I post.

But he's in every topic I post. That's what I don't get. If you don't like a topic why comment?

Comment

1bad contacted the FBI about me

This **** is serious to him. I'm 100% positive he's screenshotting and/or pressing the report button on everything I post.

But he's in every topic I post. That's what I don't get. If you don't like a topic why comment?
                    GTFOH! Are you serious?? How do you know this?

Comment

Of course I am and I'm pretty sure you or Elroy told him to keep an eye on me.
                      I didn't tell them to do that.

They are obviously getting tired of all the race-baiting going on. You're one constantly starting racial threads. Do the math.

Remember you reporte me to the FBI?
                      I never did that.

Paranoid much?

Comment

Working...
                      X