No announcement yet.

People unfollow ‘The Rock’ after he posts support of US military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    he can support whatever he wants, but people have no obligation to be fans of his or follow him. expressing pride in being part of the Vietnam war for me is strange, its a colonial war and something you should be embarrassed about IMO.

but that's the thing, it's just my opinion.. dwayne has always been ultra conservative to the point of being a house negro, again imo.

but people may feel as they wish, i'm not an american, i consider their troops to be on the wrong side of justice more times than not, and the american glorification of war to be rather despicable.

DJ has the "Murica **** yeah! bomb them suckas!" way of thinking as i see it. i don't think-

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Murica

Comment

he can support whatever he wants, but people have no obligation to be fans of his or follow him. expressing pride in being part of the Vietnam war for me is strange, its a colonial war and something you should be embarrassed about IMO.

but that's the thing, it's just my opinion.. dwayne has always been ultra conservative to the point of being a house negro, again imo.

but people may feel as they wish, i'm not an american, i consider their troops to be on the wrong side of justice more times than not, and the american glorification of war to be rather despicable.

DJ has the "Murica **** yeah! bomb them suckas!" way of thinking as i see it. i don't think he is a bad guy, just ignorant. the picture america paints of their army and what they really do around the world is a lot prettier than reality. and most people would rather believe an appealing lie than a depressing truth. again, dwayne seems quite the simpleton, wouldn't expect much more of him.
      Unfortunately, you're absolutely correct. It's total ignorance on The Rock's part as to the reality of the US military.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Murica
        Man you got iguana problems to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          That's horrible. The last thing innocent civilians will see is "The Rock" before they're attacked by the US military.
          Who are these innocents you speak of?

Comment

I always liked The Rock
            Now I’m a bigger fan.
            And for you anti Americans out there. Go scratch your A** with a broken bottle.
            Not once but twice.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Who are these innocents you speak of?
              Yikes, man.

The civilians. They are attacked, and the military gets a pass nearly every time.

And the argument could definitely be made that all these wars for oil mean even the opposing forces are innocents. For example, if Trump attacks Venezuela to take over their oil, that's totally uncalled for.

Comment

DJ has the "Murica **** yeah! bomb them suckas!" way of thinking as i see it. i don't think he is a bad guy, just ignorant. the picture america paints of their army and what they really do around the world is a lot prettier than reality. and most people would rather believe an appealing lie than a depressing truth. again, dwayne seems quite the simpleton, wouldn't expect much more of him.
                Aren't you a brit?

Calling ppl house negros and talking about American colonial wars?

**** off.

Go read tabloids on the royals or something, queer.

Comment

Yikes, man.

The civilians. They are attacked, and the military gets a pass nearly every time.

And the argument could definitely be made that all these wars for oil mean even the opposing forces are innocents. For example, if Trump attacks Venezuela to take over their oil, that's totally uncalled for.
                  America should

Take that shiet

Comment

The Rock is the man!!

Comment

Man you got iguana problems to worry about
                      You just jelly you didn't came up with it yourself.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Comment

Working...
                      X