No announcement yet.

Why do Americans debate abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Americans debate abortion?

This is one of the most ridiculous debates that just seems to have no end.

Every female / couple should be able to decide for themselves what they wish to do if she gets knocked up.

Why does this basic human right get contested over and over again?

It's like some americans are 150 years behind the rest of the world.

I'm pro choice.

My girlfriend (ex obviously) had an abortion. we both decided it was the correct choice.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      This is one of the most ridiculous debates that just seems to have no end.

Every female / couple should be able to decide for themselves what they wish to do if she gets knocked up.

Why does this basic human right get contested over and over again?

It's like some americans are 150 years behind the rest of the world.
      It's a basic human right to kill your children? Disgusting that you think it's ok to normalize it.

Comment

The first and third posts in this topic are why abortion gets debated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          It's a basic human right to kill your children? Disgusting that you think it's ok to normalize it.
          They aren't babies.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 06-26-2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm pro choice.

My girlfriend (ex obviously) had an abortion. we both decided it was the correct choice.
            But how is this even a debate?

I hear this "don't kill babies" thing, but scientifically speaking they are not babies. Not even remotely.

Comment

When are they babies?

Comment

No I don't.

But they aren't babies.
                That's how you sick motha****as try to justfy it.. It's not a baby.

You Euro baby killers even do it at much later stages than here.

I'm pretty sure the doctor calls it a baby when they tell a b*tch she's pregnant.

Comment

no wonder whites are minority in this world, and % is going down. soon everyone be praying to Allah! because they either accept you, or kill you instead!!! people are so blind and busy with their lifes, low on $ and other ****that they rather have an abortion " what a relief"...that soon, you wont recognise this world. pathetic, sad and true at the same time.

Comment

But how is this even a debate?

I hear this "don't kill babies" thing, but scientifically speaking they are not babies. Not even remotely.
                    No.. It is only scientifically speaking when you want to kill your children. If it's not human life.. what is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X