No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Team Say They Are Not Ducking Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comeback View Post
    Just another lying jewish piece of crap.

You already ducked Ward, Lara, Andre Dirrell and fought bums off division below instead.
    zuz is that you????? you're shiat, and you don't know shiat about boxing!! lmao
    Last edited by LouIE G; 07-17-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
      No true boxing fan believe GGG is ducking. Ward is a very talented fighter, but it's a lot like Rigo as far as selling goes. What makes ward worse is that he wants the lion share in all his fights even though he's not deserving. I could argue that ward is the one ducking. Ward has dominated 168 and has nothing else to prove there. Why not move up? There's kovalev, Stevenson and b hop to name a few who would make for very intriguing fights with good paydays. Dude is way over due for weight change. Change weight and take Danny garcia with you who also has nothing to prove at 140 but Is scared on the 147 pounders
      Hypothetically, let's say Fighter A is 30yrs old. He fought in and won a gold medal in the 2004 Olympic games. He turned pro shortly afterWards, and proceeded to rise to universal recognition in let's say for ****s-n-giggles the super middleweight division. Defeating guys like maybe Carl Froch, Mikkel Kessler, and Chad Dawson along the way. And is universally recognized as one of the 2-3 fighters in the sport P4P.

Then, hypothetically you have a guy that is 32yr old, and fought and won a silver medal in those same 2004 Olympic games. We'll call him Fighter B. He turned pro shortly after. And to date, his signature win is against let's say a Matthew Macklin type.

Being the standard for what a real fight fan is you are. If a person questioned Fighter A's willingness to fight high level competition and gave Fighter B a complete pass, what would you call him? I'd call him a total fanboy, delusional, uninformed, certified dumbass. What about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Hypothetically, let's say Fighter A is 30yrs old. He fought in and won a gold medal in the 2004 Olympic games. He turned pro shortly afterWards, and proceeded to rise to universal recognition in let's say for ****s-n-giggles the super middleweight division. Defeating guys like maybe Carl Froch, Mikkel Kessler, and Chad Dawson along the way. And is universally recognized as one of the 2-3 fighters in the sport P4P.

Then, hypothetically you have a guy that is 32yr old, and fought and won a silver medal in those same 2004 Olympic games. We'll call him Fighter B. He turned pro shortly after. And to date, his signature win is against let's say a Matthew Macklin type.

Being the standard for what a real fight fan is you are. If a person questioned Fighter A's willingness to fight high level competition and gave Fighter B a complete pass, what would you call him? I'd call him a total fanboy, delusional, uninformed, certified dumbass. What about you?
        OUCHHHHH..... Dam that hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post

Its very close to a P A C T A R D

Comment

• Will fight anybody from 154-168...if the money is right

Comment

• Originally posted by RowdyMind View Post
              Will fight anybody from 154-168...if the money is right
              Not as smooth as "I'm ready to move up to 175", but "If I beat Sergey Kovalev, then what?".

Comment

• Team ggg dont want it. Keep knocking them tomato cans out and cashing out

Comment

• If GGG fights at 160 why should he have to go up to 168 for the big fights? There are still plenty of good fights at 160 for GGG. He could unify the titles, fight Cotto etc. If someone is comfortable making a weight division they should stay at that weight. If Chavez Jnr didn't spend training camp smoking weed and eating Burger King then maybe he would still be a middleweight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plutonium View Post
                    Not as smooth as "I'm ready to move up to 175", but "If I beat Sergey Kovalev, then what?".
                    Ward has never said that. You are a filthy liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Ward has never said that. You are a filthy liar.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...en-what--78770

Comment

Working...
                      X