Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkel Claims Wilder in Talks for 3 Fight 100Mil Deal With Showtime Without AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol the usual suspects are mad now. If you don’t sign your life away to Eddie Hearn and DAZN their fan club will make thousands of threads about you all day. AJ not even signed to DAZN why tf would Wilder sign?

“Should of took the 12million”
    “No one knows Wilder”
    “ No one is offering Wilder any big deals”

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lol the usual suspects are mad now. If you don’t sign your life away to Eddie Hearn and DAZN their fan club will make thousands of threads about you all day. AJ not even signed to DAZN why tf would Wilder sign?

“Should of took the 12million”
      “No one knows Wilder”
      “ No one is offering Wilder any big deals”
      Signs life away? LOOOL. It’s a 3 fight deal mate.

1ST Fight Breazeale, don’t know if you know but Wilder is fighting him anyway, and fighting for a lot less money

2nd fight AJ.. I thought Wilder wanted AJ.. I thought boxing fans wanted to see that fight??

3rd fight AJ.. Didnt Wilder and his team cry about not being offered a rematch??

LIFE HUH??!!

Wilder fans are scum.. you will smear the truth and spin it to make it sound like Wilder isn’t ducking or that he is being teated as a slave... Yea 100+mil is now a slave contract lol. Dosser!
      Last edited by NahMean; 03-20-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Well it dates back to slavery in America. Specially where Wilder is from (Southern part), he has that slavery mentality and I see it with a lot of the posters on here too. There are different ways of slavery. This is modern slavery, it’s a shame that some African Americans still go through it in 2019 without knowing/thinking that are.
        ... I wouldn't put it that culturally deep, tbh... But ok, Floyd is from Michigan and Wilder from Alabama...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... I wouldn't put it that culturally deep, tbh... But ok, Floyd is from Michigan and Wilder from Alabama...
          I would 100, it’s the slave mentality that sometimes carry over. Mayweather is not educated but he is business wise, RJJ is from the south and he is business wise. Wilder you can tell has that slave mentality deep in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I would 100, it’s the slave mentality that sometimes carry over. Mayweather is not educated but he is business wise, RJJ is from the south and he is business wise. Wilder you can tell has that slave mentality deep in him.
            ... I will have to agree that the African-American sub-culture is the result of a long acculturation process... and that such a reality can't be changed...

Comment

Showtime is done

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                Maybe Wilder asked them to prove they actually had the money, and show it to him?

Some people have short memories, some have selective memories, some are just down right ignorant.

There are probably getting to be a lot more that feel like I do that don't care if Wilder ever fights Joshua.
                That is your last resort. Now that Deontay has been exposed as a complete coward Wilder fans be like "well.....I don;t care if they ever fight anyway."

lmao, bunch of whiny girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  That is your last resort. Now that Deontay has been exposed as a complete coward Wilder fans be like "well.....I don;t care if they ever fight anyway."

lmao, bunch of whiny girls.
                  I quit caring if they fight after Joshua/Hearn chickened out and fought Povetkin. They turned down $50 million guaranteed. They lied and said they couldn't fight in September, then fought Povetkin in September. They lied and said they must have a signed contract by Dec 1. They lied about the fight having to be in April. Wilder would have taken the fight if it was last year, and even agreed to $15 million, IF it was last year. Team Joshua pulled out of negotiations and thumbed their nose at Wilder. They cried when Wilder wouldn't sign when he had Fury lined up, it is ridiculous. Now Wilder is scared? smh
                  I'm just sick of the lies and dumb fuks like you trying to twist things.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    I quit caring if they fight after Joshua/Hearn chickened out and fought Povetkin. They turned down $50 million guaranteed. They lied and said they couldn't fight in September, then fought Povetkin in September. They lied and said they must have a signed contract by Dec 1. They lied about the fight having to be in April. Wilder would have taken the fight if it was last year, and even agreed to $15 million, IF it was last year. Team Joshua pulled out of negotiations and thumbed their nose at Wilder. They cried when Wilder wouldn't sign when he had Fury lined up, it is ridiculous. Now Wilder is scared? smh
                    I'm just sick of the lies and dumb fuks like you trying to twist things.
                    How do you get through life being so completely and utterly stupid?

Comment

If I was managing Wilder's career. I would hire him a good lawyer; Similarly what Sugar Ray Leonard did once he turned pro and become a self-managed and self-promoted fighter in search for the best possible deal.

Loyalty be damned; Boxing is a cutthroat business. If Wilder could never fight again, then none these Goddamned vultures will give a shit about him anymore. They won't give him a pension or even pay for any his medical bills.

There's no need for Wilder to have three managers in his circle. All speaking at the same time. He needs to cut all of these middlemen out and focus solely what's good for himself, his best interest and generational wealth.

Comment

Working...
                      X