Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I name a boxer he stopped.....Victor Ortiz. Happy now ******. Stop posting me I have better arguments to have than debate on Pacquiao power. You spoon head. You have Pacquiao semen circulating through your mouth. I don’t care if Pacquiao has more power than Wilder he can not beat Spence or Crawford.

You have mentioned Floyd 3 times now you weirdo let it go. Move on with your life
    VIA SUCKER PUNCH!!! The most embarrassing moment in boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
      VIA SUCKER PUNCH!!! The most embarrassing moment in boxing...
      No the most embarrassing moment was Pacquiao losing to a school teacher in Australia

Comment

I name a boxer he stopped.....Victor Ortiz.
        lol You ******. Floyd got that KO from Ortiz by throwing a cheap shot sucker punch when the ref was breaking them. Not even worth mentioning. A sucker punch ain't all that. Shyiiit. Pathetic. You said Floyd had more knock downs than Pac in the last 9 years. That feather fisted cherry picker can't get a knock down if his life depended on it. You can't even determine facts from your dream state love for Floyd.

Oh here's a reminder of Pac's no power at all theory you made. Time to blow that SHYITTY theory of yours to kingdom come. Enjoy!

No rebuttal after getting owned. Check pls.

According to you Pac has no power hahaha!!

NO POWER?

NO POWER AT ALL RIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHT!!! HAHAHAHA

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2019, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
          I am more worried about Thurman against Pacman, as Thurman knows how to ride his bike, and that is a big problem, it can go to the scorecards.

With Spence, it will be the style that Pacquiao thrives against. He has the power to hurt Spence in the counterpunch, unlike Garcia who has little at welterweight. Garcia was sooo slow too, burdened by his fat at welterweight. In addition was what Pacquiao said, Garcia was scared to be hit. I guess welterweight power hitting him was too much too.
          Thurman is much more of a boxer I agree but I don't know that he is really a better boxer than Manny and Thurman is a guy who would be willing to just let the fight be a boxing contest. Might work out for Manny or might not but it is not like Thurman is going to go in there to really get after Manny and make him feel his age.

Spance on the other hand is a guy who is big and will bring the fight to Manny, and for an older fighter that is usually a pretty rough fight to take. If they were the same size or it was a much younger version of Manny you might be right but put those factors together and I think it will turn out pretty badly for Manny.

Still Manny is a great fighter and maybe he has one great performance left in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol You ******. Floyd got that KO from Ortiz by throwing a cheap shot sucker punch when the ref was breaking them. Not even worth mentioning. A sucker punch ain't all that. Shyiiit. Pathetic. You said Floyd had more knock downs than Pac in the last 9 years. That feather fisted cherry picker can't get a knock down if his life depended on it. You can't even determine facts from your dream state love for Floyd.

Oh here's a reminder of Pac's no power at all theory you made. Time to blow that SHYITTY theory of yours to kingdom come. Enjoy!

No rebuttal after getting owned. Check pls.

According to you Pac has no power hahaha!!

NO POWER?

NO POWER AT ALL RIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHT!!! HAHAHAHA

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Lol you are desperate . No one mentioned Floyd I was talking about Spence . You kept mentioning Floyd. He is retired why would I bring him up. Nevertheless you said how many stoppages has Floyd had in 9 years .i replied more than Pac-Man. You can’t even get that right. Do you need the prove you knucklehead? Jesus you have it bad. Then you send me a video of the only country in the World Spain that had Pacquiao winning. Lol. Pacquiao own coach had Mayweather winning. You are hilarious.

That Bradley shot you have sent to many posters. In the same fight did Bradley win? You manny Pacquiao cum guzzler. I mention Spence you talk about a retired fighter Lololololol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              If Pac fights and beats current Spence, it would be a better victory than beating current Floyd.
              Exactly. This is the better fight for Pac.

Comment

Lol you are desperate .
                lol whatever dude. I just showed you how fuvked up your theory are, but off course you won't get it. You are dumb as bricks.

I didn't mention stoppage. Knock downs are not KO's dumbass.

Who has more knock downs in the past 9 years?

ALRIGGGGHHHHHHTTT! IT'S THE PACMAN

Go home. Wipe your wounds. Cry another day hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• If Pac fights Spence next hes either has the biggest set of nuts in the sport ( his balls must be infected with elephantiasis ) or He is hands down the dumbest mother f.ucker in the sport

Mannys proved he’ll fight anyone and a true warrior but If he wants a career to stretch beyond his next fight he won’t pick Spence. Errol
                  Will destroy Manny , Manny won’t just take the L he’ll get boot f.ucked and body bagged

Spence is too skilled , big and strong for Manny at this point , who didn’t look overly impressive against Nroner . If the fight happens better be a coroner ringside just in case because this won’t end well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lol whatever dude. I just showed you how fuvked up your theory are, but off course you won't get it. You are dumb as bricks.

I didn't mention stoppage. Knock downs are not KO's dumbass.

Who has more knock downs in the past 9 years?

ALRIGGGGHHHHHHTTT! IT'S THE PACMAN

Go home. Wipe your wounds. Cry another day hahaha

Everybody noted Pac-Man has not had a knockout in 9 years. Nobody cares about knockdowns . He lost fights he knocked people down in.lol you clown. Bragging about knockdowns. Marquez knocked Pacquiao out. Knockouts are conclusive. Weirdo

Comment

Nobody cares about knockdowns .
                      ??

Here's another one of Pac having no power based on your fuvked up theory enjoy.

Yup no power at all. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X