Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Dubois Did More of Job on Conjanu Than Luis Ortiz Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an ideal World with Wallen declining a title shot at EBU champ, Kabayel, Frank has a fantastic chance to get either DDD or Nathan Gorman a shot at a genuine championship contest rather then messing about with phoney WBO alphabet trinkets. It also has to be mentioned that Joe Joyce is still Commonwealth titlist, while Hughie Fury still holds the all important Lonsdale belt, so the options are out there for British H/W boxing's up & comers. "Sadly I realistically see Kabayel Vs Schwartz taking place soon with makes for a great fight, but leaves the Brits out of the equation"!..

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      In an ideal World with Wallen declining a title shot at EBU champ, Kabayel, Frank has a fantastic chance to get either DDD or Nathan Gorman a shot at a genuine championship contest rather then messing about with phoney WBO alphabet trinkets. It also has to be mentioned that Joe Joyce is still Commonwealth titlist, while Hughie Fury still holds the all important Lonsdale belt, so the options are out there for British H/W boxing's up & comers. "Sadly I realistically see Kabayel Vs Schwartz taking place soon with makes for a great fight, but leaves the Brits out of the equation"!..
      Never gonna jump to Euro level that soon.

I reckon they are going to wait for the British to become vacant and make Dubois vs Gorman for that, and then go from there.

Too soon for someone like Kabayal imo.

Comment

Dubois vs Ortiz please !!!

Comment

Put Dubois in the ring with King Kong then Frank, add Frank Warren to the list of people mentioning Ortiz but don’t make a real offer to fight him!

AJ
          Whyte
          Hearns
          Usyk
          Usyk’s Manager
          Miller
          Joyce
          Joyce’s Manager
          Etc.

Ortiz is slowing down so now should be the time to finally fight him for these cowards I’d say!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            People still rate Ortiz as big dangerous killa above everyone at HW except Wilder and Fury even though he's looking mediocre against the likes of Kaufman and Hammer and prospects are wiping out mutual opponents just as easy?
            sure... but weirdly none of the top heavys want to fight Ortiz or even mention his name. Even AJ desperate for an opponent would rather fight a C grade overweight blob than get in the ring with Ortiz. Ortiz would of been the perfect opponent for AJ, and cheap too.

Maybe these heavy weights see something in Ortiz that you are blind to from behind your keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Dubois vs Ortiz please !!!
              Would be great fight, but wont happen.

Supreme champion of the world AJ wont even fight Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Put Dubois in the ring with King Kong then Frank, add Frank Warren to the list of people mentioning Ortiz but don’t make a real offer to fight him!

AJ
                Whyte
                Hearns
                Usyk
                Usyk’s Manager
                Miller
                Joyce
                Joyce’s Manager
                Etc.

Ortiz is slowing down so now should be the time to finally fight him for these cowards I’d say!
                Ortiz is almost old enough to be considered by AJ/Hearn as a viable opponent. I wonder when they will show stop hiding from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Did well, but looked a little lapse defensively. Cojanu could have caught him more than a few times with big shots.

Warren just doing his job though tbf
                  Yeah I thought he was a bit reckless when he had Cojanu on the ropes. But he is terribly young and still learning. He cannot afford to get hit like he was in that fight against better opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    sure... but weirdly none of the top heavys want to fight Ortiz or even mention his name. Even AJ desperate for an opponent would rather fight a C grade overweight blob than get in the ring with Ortiz. Ortiz would of been the perfect opponent for AJ, and cheap too.

Maybe these heavy weights see something in Ortiz that you are blind to from behind your keyboard?
                    Maybe there's more casual appeal to a undefeated New Yorker with a big mouth to sell the fight than a 40 year old just KO'D by Wilder with mediocre performances against journey men and can't even read English to fill in a form so he could make the AJ fight, no chance he can sell the fight.

The guys got no value and isn't a champ because he couldn't hold mandatory position down every time he got close to one he lost it due to PEDs. He's not Boogeyman just a cheat that's ended up loosing out on his prime years when he could have made something of himself.

Ortiz ain't useless he's just not the scary HW you wish he was, Takam called him out ffs.

You bumders like to live in fantasy land and blame everyone else though so I don't expect you understand logical the reality of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Maybe there's more casual appeal to a undefeated New Yorker with a big mouth to sell the fight than a 40 year old just KO'D by Wilder with mediocre performances against journey men and can't even read English to fill in a form so he could make the AJ fight, no chance he can sell the fight.

The guys got no value and isn't a champ because he couldn't hold mandatory position down every time he got close to one he lost it due to PEDs. He's not Boogeyman just a cheat that's ended up loosing out on his prime years when he could have made something of himself.

Ortiz ain't useless he's just not the scary HW you wish he was, Takam called him out ffs.

You bumders like to live in fantasy land and blame everyone else though so I don't expect you understand logical the reality of it all.
                      There is no appeal in watching AJ pummel lowly ranked, slow blob, miller to death. No one wants to see that.

Ortiz is 10x better opponent for AJ than Miller.
                      I'm shouldnt need to explain why.... its common knowledge .

AJ fighting a fat peice of Lard and being laughed at. He could of fought Ortiz and added some real respect to the trinket belts around his waste. And would sell alot more PPV's fighting a big name, top 5 fighter like Ortiz.

No one wasting there money to watch him punch slow blob miller to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X