Eddie Hearn Offers Gervonta Davis Massive $5mil To Unify With Tevin Farmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieStewart View Post
    Hearn over paying and chatting **** in the media again
    Typical Hearn -he's always either over-paying or low-balling people. Why can't he offer the exact correct amount as determined by the experts here on the forums.

I agree about the chatting **** though.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
      Typical Hearn -he's always either over-paying or low-balling people. Why can't he offer the exact correct amount as determined by the experts here on the forums.

I agree about the chatting **** though.
      Never known him to genuinely low ball any fighter, they just see how much he overpays and want to get more out of him

Comment

typical hearn nonsense

"heres a big number im gonna throw at you that I think is great compared to what I think youre making(even though I don't really know what else haymon is getting gyou) and then you come sell your soul to me"

and these dumb UK fruits eat it up

fyi...wilder hasn't officially left the pbc platform yet....in fact I don't recall many pbc guys actually jumping over to DAZN even though many of them have been courted already

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          They'll respond. Wait and see. Do you know for sure that amount is just for Farmer?
          Yea the interview Hearn said he is willing to make a crazy offer for "Tevin Farmer fight" and said 5 Mil should be enough as it's 5x what he got last. Already know the response.. They won't allow Tank to fight on DAZN. But if Wilder goes... Charlo will be next and then I see a lot of PBC fighters jump on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Yea the interview Hearn said he is willing to make a crazy offer for "Tevin Farmer fight" and said 5 Mil should be enough as it's 5x what he got last. Already know the response.. They won't allow Tank to fight on DAZN. But if Wilder goes... Charlo will be next and then I see a lot of PBC fighters jump on DAZN
            Let's see how this story develops. Hearn should send an official offer in writing to Davis and Mayweather Promotions. He shouldn't just bark on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              typical hearn nonsense

"heres a big number im gonna throw at you that I think is great compared to what I think youre making(even though I don't really know what else haymon is getting gyou) and then you come sell your soul to me"

fyi...wilder hasn't officially left the pbc platform yet....in fact I don't recall many pbc guys actually jumping over to DAZN even though many of them have been courted already
              Davis's response would suggest Hearn isn't far off.
              You seen pretty hostile about all this; if so, why is that?
              Tank v Farmer, Joshua v Wilder, Charlo in the middleweight mix all sound like good stuff to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                Davis's response would suggest Hearn isn't far off.
                You seen pretty hostile about all this; if so, why is that?
                Tank v Farmer, Joshua v Wilder, Charlo in the middleweight mix all sound like good stuff to me.
                again....wilder said he was free to fight wherever....meaning "I can fight you right now on your platform if you ready"

but neither side is ready...espn and dazn both want an interim fight and want wilder to sign with them...wilder never asked for that...he said "if you ready to fight right now I can do that"

espn and dazn want no risk..they want 100 percent and guaranteed options on the winner....wilder has been willing to risk himself

ill believe hearns nonsense when an actual signifigant pbc guys leaves for him

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  typical hearn nonsense

Davis himself said 5 millions is life changing money and hearn should call him... that makes you sound stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Davis himself said 5 millions is life changing money and hearn should call him... that makes you sound stupid.
                    hearn has tried this song and dance before...it didn't work....why hasn't he called davis already? why is he announcing this on social media?

ill wait till it works for once on a signifigant fighter

Comment

I sound stupid...yet hearn is the one out here on social media making offers to charlo and davis without calling them or setting up a meeting first...lol

"hey hearn I saw that twitter post I like your offer call me"....why not call davis yourself and tell him your offer and set up a meeting?

Comment

Working...
                      X