No announcement yet.

How do you see Golovkin vs Lara now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see Golovkin vs Lara now?

Both of these guys are up there in age and are not on the winning end of decisions lately, but if the fight happens for some reason somewhere in 2019, who you got?

Golovkin wins. Lara doesn't throw enough punches and he'd be on his unicycle for most of the fight.

Comment

Well after it was exposed that Golovkin isn’t the master at cutting off the ring like everyone said but Laras legs are not the same. I’m pretty sure Golovkin ducked him but it’s hard to say who would actually win

Comment

When Lara had youthful athleticism he had a chance. Now, Golovkin is just too big and strong for an aging Lara who no longer has the same edge and speed.

Comment

Knockout win for Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Well after it was exposed that Golovkin isn’t the master at cutting off the ring like everyone said but Laras legs are not the same. I’m pretty sure Golovkin ducked him but it’s hard to say who would actually win
            I'm pretty sure you're ******ed

Comment

Lara is still good enough to box your face off 154/160 if you give him any kind of space to punch, and Golovkin can't really fight off of your chest.

It's pretty clear why Golovkin openly ducked certain fights

Comment

Lil g gets lit up like a Christmas tree

Comment

Golovkin doesn’t need to waste time with Lara. GGG is 168!

Comment

Same as I'd always seen it, a loss for Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X