Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN's Skipper: Joshua Has Star Potential Of LeBron & Ronaldo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had to pick anyone in boxing that has that kind of star power I would say its Canelo Alvarez although Joshua does come in st a close second.

Comment

Hearn sold this guy bs lol but that's his job . He fleeced dazn to earn him and his fighters huge money

Just take a look at Joshua's low showtime numbers and low dazn number Vs povetkin.... only 16,000 people watched that apparently lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        DAZN is investing in Matchroom Boxing, and AJ is obviously part of that package, and that's specifically DAZN UK region.

Are DAZN USA subscribers blocked Matchroom Boxing fights? Of course not. Therefore it's practical to make crackhead statements like Skipper.

How many Americans envy Ronaldo? Lebron? Lebron and the rest of All Star American athletes have the HIGHER probability to promote Wilder over Joshua. Is Skipper this dumb that American star athletes are naive to not root their own American nor know the concept of rooting for team?

Tweets from American Athletes help bring the American Heavyweight scene back to its roots, not for Joshua.

Canelo vs Jacobs brings how many subs in May? Don't you guys think Hearn and Skipper will exploit Canelo's numbers to say that ever since they announced AJ vs Miller, that subs have increased?
        A little but confused by your first statement. What do you mean DAZN UK? They have no presence in the UK, all matchroom cards are exclusively on Sky.

Comment

Good Lord......

Comment

Demetrius Andrade is the real star of that platform. I do admit the potential for Joshua & even Canelo is massive but I'm not sold on them winning the key fights.
            Originally posted by jas View Post
            Hearn sold this guy bs lol but that's his job . He fleeced dazn to earn him and his fighters huge money

Just take a look at Joshua's low showtime numbers and low dazn number Vs povetkin.... only 16,000 people watched that apparently lol
            You 29 years old? & you spreading propaganda? Pull up the official reports or watu saying never happened & it's just a fixture of your imagination.
            Last edited by MPDKSAB; 02-14-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              If I had to pick anyone in boxing that has that kind of star power I would say its Canelo Alvarez although Joshua does come in st a close second.
              Nah,all he is known for is having Ginger hair, being a drug cheat and controversially "winning" bouts most thought he lost.

Comment

Joshua can become 'The Man' and be more popular than Ronaldo and LeBron combined if he viciously KO's Wilder and Fury and any other challengers that may arise.

Comment

I’d be massively insulted if I was Anthony - A-Force/Humble - Joshua

Regardless of footballing ability, Ronaldo is a petulant entitled little turd on the pitch, not to mention the fact he’s an alleged rapist. AJ is the humble loveable lad. Everyone loves him from Grandmothers to children.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    A little but confused by your first statement. What do you mean DAZN UK? They have no presence in the UK, all matchroom cards are exclusively on Sky.
                    What is the cost for Sky Sports, on top of that a PPV? We are talking Matchroom Sports. If Matchroom cards were "exclusive" then DAZN wouldn't have rights to even buy it. Or you mean different commentary? Matchroom Boxing is a UK entity. Whatever Skipper saw or sees with Sky deals with Matchroom justifies their investment in the USA. Since Hearn speaks on behalf of DAZN USA, it's all the same people. So in my eyes, DAZN USA having the rights to Matchroom (UK) Fights is basically DAZN UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                      I was confused by most of it

Comment

Working...
                      X