• Show
Clear All

I want to see Holm v Nunes.

I think Holm could take her out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
      I want to see Holm v Nunes.

I think Holm could take her out.
      Holm got soundly beaten by Cris Cyborg - the same Cris Cyborg that got wasted last night - and Miesha Tate - the same Miesha Tate that got tapped in the first almost three years ago.

Holm's not beating Nunes.

Comment

that's what happens when you only have offense on your mind, and believe your own hype.

Comment

Nunes has beaten nearly every champ from 125-145. She is undoubtedly the goat of wmma, sad thing is I doubt she gets the exposure she deserves. I don't really like women fighting but she is the real deal, only person who has a chance is val but that isn't happening again.

Comment

was rather surprising seeing cyborg lose for a change, credit to nunes for pulling the victory but I wanted cyborg to win the fight....

its a long shot but who knows hopefully she will bounce back from this loss and regain the belt some day, if not she's still game with other fighters..

Comment

Not sure she exposed her. Cyborg had no idea what to do when hurt. Big mistake to just brawl away when rocked that bad.

Comment

Nunes is the GOAT WMMA fighter.

Comment

I'm not a fan of both fighters but I respect them and think this one could be similar to the Cain Vs jds trilogy with cyborg edging this one out if she decides to stick around..the UFC can cash in on this story and do it in Brazil where I think Cris has the bigger fan base

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    I'm not a fan of both fighters but I respect them and think this one could be similar to the Cain Vs jds trilogy with cyborg edging this one out if she decides to stick around..the UFC can cash in on this story and do it in Brazil where I think Cris has the bigger fan base
                    Here, Here...

Comment

I picked Nunes to KO Cyborg and I’m not surprised at all. She did it better than I even expected. Standing I knew she’d kill her. On the ground I don’t know. But I knew Cyborg wouldn’t go to ground until she had too. Nunes was never going to be afraid, nobody wins just by being heavier at the top level. They aren’t on the same level boxing wise. Even Rousey stayed on her feet. I have no problem any boxing fan having Cyborg winning somehow, but if u thought she’d destroy Nunes like what happened to her u need give ur head a shake. I’m not bragging, I just want the others to come out and say that they saw it like I did. I didn’t get it right, most just got it wrong. Still Cyborg was only -250 so is anything that shocking in ufc?

Comment

Working...
                      X