No announcement yet.

300K Anchor Babies Born Each Year in U.S.--Exceeding Birth Rates in 48 States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    My father was legal. He wasn't very smug but I guess I am. Siablo14 says I'm snotty. So I'm smugly snotty I guess.

And I didn't call you guys brain dead FFS. Amigo.

Nah, you just said our brains couldn't handle it. Not insulting at all.

I think that gets me more than anything else. A dude throws out an insult and then goes back on it.

Either way, it's good man. Sounds like you were legal whether you wanted to be or not.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      If you post a TYT video, I automatically assume you have a lower than average IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If you post a TYT video, I automatically assume you have a lower than average IQ.

LMFAO!!!!.........You post a video where this guys is trying to defend republicans saying stupid things.........saying its unfair that they haven't done enough research.

Comment

Tbh legal, illegal

Citizen, resident, undocumented

I don't really care tbh

I'd take some hardworking illegal aliens in and ship out millions of us citizen worthless trash we have in this country

Comment

a giant loophole. i dont see this changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
              LMFAO!!!!.........You post a video where this guys is trying to defend republicans saying stupid things.........saying its unfair that they haven't done enough research.
              Republicans aren't saying stupid things, Democrats are saying stupid things, like illegal immigration shouldn't be punished. You and the rest of Democrats are anti American pieces of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Lol...i hate to tell you guys this because your brains may not handle it but I'm one of those babies. My mother was in the US illegally at the time of my birth. Where you chumps going to send me? Buy me a ticket....
                You got to go back...

Comment

Funny fact:

It's against the law to 'buy a mail order bride' yet it's perfectly legal to marry an illegal immigrant.

County is all jacked up

Comment

Working...
                  X