No announcement yet.

Lucky David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky David Haye

A desperate David Haye just scraped through a very tough fight. One great body punch finished his a stone headed Giacobbe Fragomeni. A bad cut caused by four un answered shots to the head forced his hand and he just managed to pull a great shot out of the bag, he has now found out how hard the fight game is, and this could be the making of him, we will have to wait and see if he has the heart to go toe to toe with the very best, 7 out of 10. WBC is a hard rout to take, but better than taking the easy WBO Frank (Sky TV don’t like me because my fights and fighters are crap) Warren. Dose he run the WBO

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    A desperate David Haye just scraped through a very tough fight. One great body punch finished his a stone headed Giacobbe Fragomeni. A bad cut caused by four un answered shots to the head forced his hand and he just managed to pull a great shot out of the bag, he has now found out how hard the fight game is, and this could be the making of him, we will have to wait and see if he has the heart to go toe to toe with the very best, 7 out of 10. WBC is a hard rout to take, but better than taking the easy WBO Frank (Sky TV don’t like me because my fights and fighters are crap) Warren. Dose he run the WBO
    will tha wbo champion, macca, be interested in fighting haye? i think both fighters are looking for american audiences next and i'm not sure they'd risk fighting each other just now. and anyway, haye is likely to only take one more fight at cruiser before moving up.

Comment

I Agree the fight will have dun Haye good. I luv his attitude, Id pick em over Enzo in a thriller! Not so sure about Bell tho...

Comment

Working...
      X