Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Smith over/under 300k buys this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'd be very surprised if it hits 200k
    Wow that would be super low...that would mean his built in Mexican fan base don't even wanna pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
      Why isn't there like a 30 day weigh in and seven day weigh in like ggg brook had? I voted under. Fights 4 days away and no one is talking about it.

Comment

Overpriced, garbage fight.

No dice.

Comment

Why isn't there like a 30 day weigh in and seven day weigh in like ggg brook had? I voted under. Fights 4 days away and no one is talking about it.
          WBC mandates that

and IBF mandates the weigh-in on the morning of the fight

i don't think the WBO or WBA have any anti-weight-cutting measures (?)

Comment

why isn't there like a 30 day weigh in and seven day weigh in like ggg brook had? I voted under. Fights 4 days away and no one is talking about it.
            wbo doesnt do that

Comment

Over, probably like 350k buys.

Comment

I'll be streaming for sure.

Comment

garbage you couldn't pay me to watch this trash.it will do terrible and gbp will not release the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Wow that would be super low...that would mean his built in Mexican fan base don't even wanna pay for it
                    People knew Angulo, Lara, Cotto, Khan...nobody knows Liam Smith

I'm a hardcore boxing fan, been watching boxing since the 1990s, I follow boxing schedules regularly. Yet I had no idea Canelo-Smith was this Saturday, I knew when GGG-Brook and RG-Cuadras was though, yet i'm a Canelo supporter not a GGG or RG supporter. So as you can see, this fight is doomed, not many casuals know it's this Saturday probably

Comment

Some Mexican-Americans are huge posers so, if Univision gets some money to promote heavily this week, they just might pull off the over by duping the ignorant/posers who want to tweet and facebook their dinner party with the fight on in the background.

Comment

Working...
                      X