Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chávez Sr. confirms the next opponent for Chávez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chávez Sr. confirms the next opponent for Chávez Jr.

In the program "A los Golpes" Chávez Sr. admits that his son is going to fight Rosado and he will announce it this week.

Minute 20:54

What are your thoughts on this fight?

I think it can be very entertaining. I'm picking Chávez Jr..

Will be a good action fight...

If chavez comes in prepared, I think he handles rosado, not sure if rosado's face will hold up in a war..

But rosado will come prepared to fight, this is a huge fight for him, and if chavez comes in out of shape, rosado will give him hell.. Though I see no way rosado could ever win on the scorecards vs chavez

Comment

Just another mismatch in boxing that all

Comment

Size difference is too much no chance for Rosado to win. He's not a big puncher. More of a 154 fighter then 160 and Chavez can't even make 170. Even if the fight is scheduled for 168 he will likely miss weight. Safe fight for Chavez because Rosado can't hurt him. Rosado has heart but will lose this fight on cuts.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-16-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

What's the weight for this fight? Rosado isn't such a big guy.

Comment

Chavez walks around 200lbs. Rosado walks around 170lbs. And Rosado not top 10 ranked at 154 or 160. If this the level of fighters Chavez has to fight then just retire. SMH

Comment

Size difference is too much no chance for Rosado to win. He's not a big puncher. More of a 154 fighter then 160 and Chavez can't even make 170. Even if the fight is scheduled for 168 he will likely miss weight. Safe fight for Chavez because Rosado can't hurt him. Rosado has heart but will lose this fight on cuts.
              Can't argue with any of your points. Glad to see Rosado get another decent payday though, he has a lot of heart and always puts on entertaining fights. Hopefully he's able to negotiate a large penalty for when Chavez Jr. comes in over the weight limit.......

Comment

Size difference is a bit much, but Rosado has huge ****ing balls and survived in BKB against Curtis Stevens, so **** it. An action fight is an action fight.

Comment

Great fight. Listen, you might hate Jr for his work ethic, but you cannot hate the guy for the challenges he takes inside the ring. Seriously, Jr has true cojones like his father. What he lacks is the discipline and motivation, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Great fight. Listen, you might hate Jr for his work ethic, but you cannot hate the guy for the challenges he takes inside the ring. Seriously, Jr has true cojones like his father. What he lacks is the discipline and motivation, thats it.
                    What challenges has Jr took? The only one I can think of is Fonfara and that was a cherrypick gone wrong. He didn't face GGG when he could have made high pay day.

Comment

Working...
                    X