Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to Canelo:"you are the champion at 160, fight at that ****ing weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Mikey needs to stop talking about other fighters and focus on himself
    Too much truth for you brah?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      Too much truth for you brah?
      Why is the hell would i care?? im not a Canelo or GGG fan

Comment

He's a fighter??? when will he fight?
        Larry- Believe me, I was on the same boat as you in regards to Mikey, for a long time, up until this thread.

he's speaking the truth on GGG (not many people do), so I know for sure that he is still fighting, or getting ready to get back into the ring, because he is showing that "fighters mentality," with his statements in regards to Triple G.

Comment

The GGG detractors are gonna crap themselves over this one:

But 164 cw Ward doe!

Anyone from 154-168 doe!

Comment

He's just salty because he's been retired for two years and nobody cared. And Canelo is the biggest star in the sport.

Comment

When is Mikey going to sign up with Mayweather Promotions? What is he waiting for exactly?

BTW, when is Floyd going to hire Schaefer like he promised? "Richard built GBP from the ground up doe."

The sport of boxing is full of silly promises and predictions that never materialize. Remember when they're all saying Showtime will make HBO irrelevant doe. That was the time when Haymon/Schaefer/Floyd took over Showtime's business. What the hell happened?

Comment

Probably because he hasnt been handed any more vacant title recently
                Well he's about to "be handed" another belt because Candelita is afraid for his life when it comes to the idea of fighting him.

Comment

...who really gives a crap about Canelo? Most latinos including the mesicans know he's not the best...his day will come, and it's going to be embarrassing. I really hope Khan kicks his ass, or last the twelve rounds...good enough for me👉🏾🍻😀🇵🇷

Comment

So the guy who starves himself to fight smaller men is telling someone else what weight they should fight at?

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
                      The tragic decline of the middleweight division and background of the whole GGG situation:

The real previous champion Sergio Martinez had bad knee surgeries and wasn't cleared to fight anymore without (banned, hence his curiously enormous trunks vs. Cotto) knee braces. Career was over. But he never got that big final payday.

So instead of fighting Golovkin he went for a superfight (ie retirement money fight) against Cotto and flopped around like a fish while his corner screamed "your knees aren't working champ". Saddest sham fight I've ever watched.

Cotto had MW belt. Avoided Golovkin unification, fought Golovkin's leftovers (Geale), then paid Golovkin stepaside money so he cash out against Canelo.

Canelo ends up with MW title -- even though he's heavier than Golovkin in the ring due to his notorious weight cuts, he demands the fight take place at "Caneloweight" (155 lbs). A fancy way of saying "NO".

Canelo ends up fighting Amir Khan, a notoriously fragile 140 pounder who blew himself up to 147 for bigger fights, skipped 154 and is now fighting for the world middleweight title... At a catchweight 1 pound above 154.
                      Thanks for reminder.
                      That makes the way nelo won his title only slightly more credible than the way Anthony josh won his title the other day. Cotton is excellent but only a big ww at best!
                      Nelo should just give GGG his belts backj

Comment

Working...
                      X