No announcement yet.

19 fake cell phone towers found in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barn View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone is going so crazy. These sort of things can be used to aid law enforcement and I'm not sure it's an accident that almost all of the towers are located on or near the borders.

I'm sure they don't need these towers to hack into your phone. They can most likely to that in coalition with mobile networks.
    Law enforcement doesnt need anymore aides. America is too good at locking people up as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Wait, so (fake) cellphone towers that actually (work)? Well that's funny sounding.
      I'm confused now

Comment

Put some up North, you know them damn Candians always tryna trespass and take our jobs!

Comment

There are legal memos from the justice department to law enforcement departments around the country telling them to utilize them in illegal monitoring of suspects cell phones but to try at all costs not to expose the methodology in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            I'm not sure why everyone is going so crazy. These sort of things can be used to aid law enforcement and I'm not sure it's an accident that almost all of the towers are located on or near the borders.

I'm sure they don't need these towers to hack into your phone. They can most likely to that in coalition with mobile networks.
            Nobody knows what they are being used for.

If law enforcement can hack our phones via mobile networks, why these towers? They have just recently been discovered and a majority of them are near military bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Wait, so (fake) cellphone towers that actually (work)? Well that's funny sounding.
              They aren't cell towers so that's why they're 'fake'

Would you rather use the term 'towers that resemble cell towers discovered' ?

Comment

they need to fire the dude in charge of hiding them doe

he sucks balls!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  they need to fire the dude in charge of hiding them doe

he sucks balls!
                  I'll notify the NSA if they haven't read this already

Comment

The supreme court ruled a few months back that cell phones now require specific warrant to use the data in them or they are not allowed to be searched. The stingray program specifically violates 4th amendment rights by casting a dragnet over the areas they are used in. These towers are illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      The supreme court ruled a few months back that cell phones now require specific warrant to use the data in them or they are not allowed to be searched. The stingray program specifically violates 4th amendment rights by casting a dragnet over the areas they are used in. These towers are illegal.
                      Exactly. The scary part is nobody knows who uses these towers either

Comment

Working...
                      X