Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao went to China to see a doctor about a chin injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the official diagnosis from the Chinese doctor was "cracked chin."

Comment

Obvious troll thread. CHINA CHIN! Oh wow you are sooooo clever kid.

Comment

In medical terms, there really is no such thing as a 'chin' per se. It's just the front part of the lower jaw, which is one solid piece of bone. They probably meant to say lower jaw, which would make more sense (in light of the way he was knocked out). You saw his jaw being pushed back into his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          I just heard this rumor on a show, apparently Pacquiao was supposed to travel to another destination but he ended up going to see a doctor in China because there is some problem with his chin. This news was apparently leaked by someone in his camp.

I'm wondering if this is the real reason why Arum doesn't want Pacquiao to fight in the US again - it could be that he might not pass the medical exam?

Anyone got any more info on this alleged chin problem and trip to China?

If it's true, it makes a certain sense for Pacquiao to go to China because if he visited a US or Filipino doctor then the news would be all over the place already, plus it might explain Arum's reluctance to stage a US fight again.
          This could be one of the dozen Larry's alt.

Comment

well, he's medically suspended from sparring / training for a while.

other countries aren't likely to honor that suspension.

that said, goign to china to "fix his chin," sounds silly to me.

manny had a great chin in his prime. he used to eat punches. after years of absorbing damage it caught up with him. it happens to everybody.

Comment

Here is the link, it's stated at around 1 hour 19 minutes into the show:

They interview Johnathan Banks and Larry Merchant in the show.

Comment

China has no regulations on steroids and PEDS at all. Also Pac is not subject to any testing during this time because he has no signed fight and he does not do random testing. He has free reign to take as many PEDS as china can sell him, and believe me, china can sell a lot of peds.

Comment

I pasted the link into the original post too..

Comment

Did you see the Chinese Olympic team?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Did you see the Chinese Olympic team?
                      PED city with those guys

Pacroid will be back his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X