No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Just a little reminder. Mayweather also accused Corrales of being a wifebeater, when he had already been in gaol for beating women and was again charged shortly after. He also accused MannyP of being a drug usetr when he has been caught 3 times for a drug positive..... etc.etc.etc. and so on and so forth. So nothing he says can be depended on. A proven liar over and over.

Talking to some people is like bouncing a ball against a blanket covered wall....Let's hope you are different.
    Links please

Comment

I think it will Guerrero in May and Pac in Sept.

Comment

Mosley's best career win was not Margarito, that was a fluke, and against his obvious downward decline. His best win was against Oscar in their first fight.He walked all over him, and in the second half of the fight beat him to the punch all the time. Although the judges tried hard to give it to Oscar.
        Highly debatable, but he obviously put a more severe beating on Marg than he did on Oscar. There was no fluke about that, anyone that knows boxing knows Margs style had no chance in hell to beat Shane or any slick boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
          Mayweather fight twice in 4.5 months? Don't buy it for a second...if he does I'm assuming he'll fight a stiff in May and someone with a name september, or vice versa? I think most ppl are thinking Guerrero in May, Canelo in Sep? It would be nice to see Mayweather back in the ring either way...obv he won't be fighting Manny we can forget that
          im thinking its gonna be

may 4th
          mayweather vs guerrero
          canelo vs cotto

assuming floyd and canelo win, they will fight in september.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.
            almost as embarrassing as being a grown ass man spending late night hours on the internet hating on a man who doesn't know of his existence....that goes beyond embarrassment, that's ****iin gay

Comment

I didn't say so and I don't think so. Mayweather is far too unreliable to believe. Didn't Saul Alvarez announce the other day that he intended to fight on May 4th but Mayweather intended to fight in February, so they wouldn't be fighting one another???
              wasn't meant for you. its for ppl who taking the claim seriously

Comment

I don't believe it at this point, Depending on who he fights in May 2013 and depending on the sales of his PPV we might not see him until he is low in funds again, If only the "Haters" would stop feeding his pocket but they are too dumb to realise that they make up more than 60% of his income.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  im thinking its gonna be

may 4th
                  mayweather vs guerrero
                  canelo vs cotto

assuming floyd and canelo win, they will fight in september.
                  yeah but isnt canelo-cotto supposed to be a showtime ppv?

Comment

GBP presents on May 2013:
                    Mayweather vs Guerrero
                    Canelo vs Cotto

Probably why they call it "double"

Then Floyd disappears again for a year, or possibly retires for good. He won't fight twice next year. It's a deception, mark my word.

Comment

He hasnt fought twice in a year since '07 which was on 5/5 and 12/8

Comment

Working...
                      X