No announcement yet.

Everyone Hates Mayweather, But One Thing Separates Him From Most of These Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    Say what you want about Ortiz but him exposing Berto was so orgasmically great.

Hey, D, did you see Berto's Tweet after the Pac robbery? I think you'll like this.

Andre Berto ‏@AndreBerto
    Everybody don't give up on the sport yet.. #TeamBerto commin soon
    Expand
    yeah that was hilarious. berto/haymon thought ortiz was finished and they'd get a win over a guy with a ton of hype. backfire!

don't give up on the sport yet? haha isn't this the guy who was caught cheating? i like how he says team berto because he knows he can't do anything on his own, he needs his team of promoters/roiders to help him win.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      do u think he deserved the castillo decision? Didnt he kinda cheat the scales vs JMM? Didnt the ref help him a bit in the hatton fight, and he used elbows a bit didnt he? Didnt he sucka punch Ortiz, that was a bit under the belt by queensbury!
      Ive probably missed a few other things as well.
      lol hugh grant nailed it with the first reply

Comment

I laugh harder every time I hear someone say Castillo was ROBBED against Mayweather. Look, it was indeed a close fight, but Mayweather easily won 4 of the first 6 rounds. Are you going to try to claim he didn't win 2 of the last 6? Please. I can see people saying it was a draw, but even saying Castillo won is a stretch. Saying he was robbed is just ******ed.

The Marquez weight thing puzzles me a little too. I've heard Mayweather and Golden Boy say something about the weight not being what Marquez thought it was. At the same time, I don't really see how anyone thought Marquez ever had a chance in the first place. Everything he does, Floyd does better.

The Ortiz punch was legit. Ortiz fought dirty first anyway. But Floyd was well within his rights to clock him. If a pitcher beans you one time out, then throws you easy fastballs from there on out, are you telling me you aren't going to hit a home run?

Yes, Floyd is a jackass outside the ring. So was Muhammad Ali. So is Kobe Bryant. The best usually are. But are we fans of their lives (AKA reality TV fans) or are we sports fans? I don't give a damn that Ali was a draft dodger. And, if I did, a BOXING forum isn't the place to discuss it. Ali never shamed boxing, and Floyd hasn't either.

But a lot of your favorites sure as **** have.

Comment

The hell do you think you are being exempt from being insulted, you fool?

Why should I respect you?

Earn my respect. Posts objectively and rationally, even if it means you have to go against fighters you like.
          LOL. I've been on this site for YEARS and have had MANY discussions with others about boxing and I've posted objectively and rationally.

Who do you think you are, repeating questions as if you've somehow caught me out, and then being affronted when I get agitated with having to deal with you?

Who are you?
          I was repeating the question in hopes of it getting answered by YOU or someone that may have had the same thought pattern as you. Which is why I repeated it. Paranoid much? LOL at "having to deal with me". And if you had me on ignore, then you shouldn't have responded at all. I'll be sure to add you to my ignore list and NOT respond to you. Which is hilarious because I don't recall every having discussions with you previously.

Comment

Working...
          X