Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Lol...nah
      The hater got to me...
      Cool, good to read that it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Cotto's natural weight is 154 now?
        is this guy ret@rded or just lacks comprehension???????????

re read my post you ret@rd hahaha............

at the time cotto was a 147 pounder & pac fought him under his natural weight.

cotto was already struggling with the weight so for manny to fight him under the weight is an insult.

now do you get it wtffffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          is this guy ret@rded or just lacks comprehension???????????

re read my post you ret@rd hahaha............

at the time cotto was a 147 pounder & pac fought him under his natural weight.

cotto was already struggling with the weight so for manny to fight him under the weight is an insult.

now do you get it wtffffffffff
          And now hes fighting over his natural weight having taken yet another frightful beatdown.

Comment

And now hes fighting over his natural weight having taken yet another frightful beatdown.
            154 is now his natural weight moron...............

many fighters body outgrows weight classes according to the amount of years they spend in it..............

he had began to struggle with 147 around the time pac fought him at a catch weight............

is this guy on crack.
            Last edited by americanbot; 04-05-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              154 is now his natural weight moron...............

your body outgrows weight classes according to the amount of years you spend in it..............

he had began to struggle with 147 around the time pac fought him at a catch weight............
              I get what you're saying.

154 is his current weight because he's too worn down and shot to make 147

Comment

this is why i can't take your post seriously............

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I bet my house his Puerto Rican wife
                  would FU*K Up and then his son
                  will pee on you while you on the ground...
                  I'd let those ******* fuk me up if that's what you mean...

Comment

hearns started at 147 and had like 30-40 fights at that weight, often coming in far under the limit. yet later in his career he couldnt even make 160 bcuz his body had outgrown the division. hearns with his bodytype is an extreme example ofcourse but it does apply to all fighters to some degree.

as fighters age their metabolism change and they grow into their frame, a weight they easily made in their early 20's can become impossible to make as they near and pass 30. some fighters move up in weight for money and legacy but far from all of them yet most fighters are far heavier at the end of their career then they were when they started out, thats no coincidense.

cotto is no longer a welterweight, he grew out of the division. just like floyd is no longer a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      hearns started at 147 and had like 30-40 fights at that weight, often coming in far under the limit. yet later in his career he couldnt even make 160 bcuz his body had outgrown the division. hearns with his bodytype is an extreme example ofcourse but it does apply to all fighters to some degree.

as fighters age their metabolism change and they grow into their frame, a weight they easily made in their early 20's can become impossible to make as they near and pass 30. some fighters move up in weight for money and legacy but far from all of them yet most fighters are far heavier at the end of their career then they were when they started out, thats no coincidense.

cotto is no longer a welterweight, he grew out of the division. just like floyd is no longer a lightweight.
                      Cotto was never even big at welter.

He moved up because he couldn't compete at welter after getting beat down yet again. So he cherry picked a belt and some tailor made opponents at a higher weight where his size disadvantage wouldn't really matter. And now he's cashing out.

Fair play to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X