No announcement yet.

Did ODLH get 50/50 vs. Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ODLH get 50/50 vs. Pac?

Quick question...Did Oscar Delahoya get 50/50 vs. Pac?

Who got the lions share in Pac vs. Oscar?

At the point where Manny was when he fought Delahoya did Manny deserve what he made, 50/50 or did Oscar deserve more?

discuss.

that was 70-30 dude.

Comment

lol,are you serious??who gets 50/50 with Oscar?? aint happening

Comment

Are you stupid? The world doesn't know who Pacquiao is till he beat De La Hoya. So obviously it is not 50-50.

Comment

It was 80-20. Pacquiao wanted 25, the fight was killed and it looked like it was not gonna happen. Then I don't know what the hell happened, I think Arum gave Pacquiao a bigger guarantee or something. I think he got 75-25.

It was definitely no 50-50, and it was def no 70-30.

Comment

This was posted twice by the same poster.......still could not figure out was his point is.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              that was 70-30 dude.
              So Manny got 30% from ODLH (who was a name to add to his resume a that point)

Why did ODLH deserve more money than Manny?

Who did ODLH beat that Manny fought to deserve more money than him?

Comment

Alright here's what happened.

It was 70-30, Pacquiao wanted 60-40. Fight was off, then I think Pac setteled for 70-30 but Arum gave him some money from his pocket.

So I was wrong, it was 70-30.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
                  So Manny got 30% from ODLH (who was a name to add to his resume a that point)

Why did ODLH deserve more money than Manny?

Who did ODLH beat that Manny fought to deserve more money than him?
                  Are you being serious??Oscars fan base was unreal kicking his ass made you famous..You must be new to the sport right??Manny was a star then but beating Oscar made him a superstar and a legend in his country,

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    This was posted twice by the same poster.......still could not figure out was his point is.
                    He might not have a point.

Did you consider that maybe he was just asking....for the sole purpose of being curious about the question?

Comment

Working...
                    X