Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Mayweather locked up in jail: Will he be isolated???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will be isolated in its own section. The big boys will be hosed in cell with metal bars. Floyd will be housed in cell with chicken coop fencing.

Comment

Some people on this forum act like Floyd is in San Quentin

Comment

floyd still has to follow the rules there

And I heard that once your in jail, other jail members will try to get you to do stuff that will make you stay in jail longer. Especially when you call yourself "pretty boy" and have alot of money

I'm thinking alot of inmates there are gonna be itching to make floyd their b*tch because hes gonna have unlimited commisary money for honeybuns and cigs

and floyd is gonna be like the smallest dude there cuz he only walks around at like 145. He'll have no chance against someone whos 200+ and works out all day who likes dudes

My prediction is he will get some special treatment but will still get his **** pushed in and will end up doing more time because he will lose his cool in their and end up getting in more trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
          Some people on this forum act like Floyd is in San Quentin

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            floyd still has to follow the rules there

And I heard that once your in jail, other jail members will try to get you to do stuff that will make you stay in jail longer. Especially when you call yourself "pretty boy" and have alot of money

I'm thinking alot of inmates there are gonna be itching to make floyd their b*tch because hes gonna have unlimited commisary money for honeybuns and cigs

and floyd is gonna be like the smallest dude there cuz he only walks around at like 145. He'll have no chance against someone whos 200+ and works out all day who likes dudes

My prediction is he will get some special treatment but will still get his **** pushed in and will end up doing more time because he will lose his cool in their and end up getting in more trouble
            he's gonna be in a special housing unit under protection.
            where they keep people that are targets to the general population such as snitches, child offenders, dirty cops, etc.

Comment

lol these you guys watch too many lock downs... acting like as if he's going to let out in the general population prison yard of San Quentin. Sorry it's going to be a let down for those who fantasize about Floyd getting raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                I ask this because some celebrities are protected in jail. I mean will he be let out at lunch with the rest of the inmates or not?? Does anyone have those details. Because if he is let out he could probably get killed for real. He is a big target and he will be the spotlight there. Will he be let out to play basketball and clean the yard with others?? Info would be appreciated.

* I mean isolated like protected / isolated from the general inmate population
                he's gonna be up in camp snoopy, thats for sure........

Comment

Heard OJ is locked in solitude for 90 days. OJ been waiting to get with Mayweather.

Wesley Snipes meanwhile wants to offer tax advice to Mayweather.

Comment

He's going to be on PC isolated from gen pop. Later he may come out with others on PC if that's what he wants.

Also, some on here talk crazy both ways. He's not getting raped but he's not in some lil thing either. People act like jail is nothing compared to Prison but I tell you there are some ruthless jails out there. Everyone in San Quentin has to Ho to jail 1st. This is Vegas. It won't be some punk place

Comment

there was an article posted on BS a day or two after the information came out about his sentence, it said that he'll be in segregation for the first 30 days and general pop after that, but it wasn't clear about if it was floyd's choice or not

Comment

Working...
                      X