Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the proper training and time, which big name fighter do you think you'd beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take Pacroid out within the first round.

Comment

big name?

none

even if i had the proper training, i'd probably still get my ass kicked by a journeyman...these guys are pros that have been doing this much much longer than someone who just 'got in shape and trained hard'

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Out of the top fighters (Pacquiao, Martinez, Marquez, Suckoyd Punchweather, Cotto, Nonito Donaire, etc) who do you think you'd have the most chances of beating (even if you don't)?

I think I would hold my own pretty good against Floyd, probably hurt him a couple of times and maybe Nonito due to the weight disparity. I could probably knock out nonito the **** out with the right training. I know for a fact I would get knocked flat and possibly killed by Packy, I wouldnt even joke about being in a ring with him. You??
        What are you doing on boxingscene then, surely you should have a few world titles instead. Your a really stupid poster.

Comment

I'm talented, extremely intelligent in fighting. Thing is martial arts training has made me not have interest in fighting. I'm great and can do it. Train as if I was a professional fighter. I just don't really want to fight.

So, that's why I say. If I had the time and experience of them. I'd beat all of them. I have no doubt in my mind. Been in martial arts since pre-school. Only thing I have done my entire life.

I have no doubt in my mind that i would beat them with the amount of time and experience they have.

Floyd would be the most fun of them all. Cause it would be like playing Chess. And I am a damn good chess player

Comment

Cotto and Marquez because they don't move that much and come after you

and Paquiao, after those 3 fights get my millions and retire happy :-D

Comment

Id fight a Tiger right now for half the purse these diva's earn!

Comment

The smallest one so I had as many advantages as possible once they couldn't knock me out.

Lets be real. These guys are pro fighters, we are a bunch of guys that like a fight and don't mind getting into a decent scrap, but these guys would make mince meat out of us in short time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Id fight a Tiger right now for half the purse these diva's earn!
                  LOL, 2 tigers, for the right check...

Comment

Out of the top fighters (Pacquiao, Martinez, Marquez, Suckoyd Punchweather, Cotto, Nonito Donaire, etc) who do you think you'd have the most chances of beating (even if you don't)?

I think I would hold my own pretty good against Floyd, probably hurt him a couple of times and maybe Nonito due to the weight disparity. I could probably knock out nonito the **** out with the right training. I know for a fact I would get knocked flat and possibly killed by Packy, I wouldnt even joke about being in a ring with him. You??
                    Epic thread by one of the best posters around boxingscene...

Hell... who wouldn't held his own against Floyd... I mean he almost lost 42 times - my believe is that if I could get Cortez as the referee, Conte as my conditioning coach and Panama as my trainer... I would beat the living hell out of this troll... basically all that you mentioned... easy work... these midgets wouldn't stand a chance against a real keyboard warrior like me... my finger is like iron from tipping... my mind is as sharp as a knife from answering troll questions... my reflexes are even sharper then a knife from clicking down all the pop-us... and the most important aspect that is underrated with me is my fluid footwork, nobody can go the toilet faster then me and come back with a coke and self made lasagne... basically I'm the greatest

Comment

i'd beat all of'em, even the klitschko's even though im 6ft

im a beast man, and im being dead serious

Comment

Working...
                      X