No announcement yet.

Haha Kirkland... El Perro would have sparked you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    According to Kirkland it was the opposite, he said he didn't have a good camp and under trained for the fight.

If he was in grueling wars, then I would agree but he hasn't gotten out of the 2nd round since Joel Julio so I don't think it affected him in the least.
    So a better hypothesis would be that his lack of exposure to the grueling nature of boxing reduced his capacity do take punches?

Seems plausible...

Comment

Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
      if the rematch, he'll make him cry, GTHOH with ur gay ass Cintron nuthugging... Perro was sick, only had a handful of fights and he still had that queer running like a little girl at the end of the fight.
      Perro was not sick...stop making excuses.

ANYBODY can beat Kirkland NOW because he's not back to form.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
        So a better hypothesis would be that his lack of exposure to the grueling nature of boxing reduced his capacity do take punches?

Seems plausible...
        No, I didn't say that. Sometimes people look at a boxers KO percentage and think a guy like Ishida can't punch because he only has 7 KO's (whatever it is)

The reality is, Kirkland got caught with a picture perfect shot, it happens in boxing. I don't know if you ever have boxed or even sparred but I have seen small guys knock out big guys plenty of times because they get hit with shots they don't see.

If you look at the left hand landed, it was right on the button, I mean it couldn't have been in a better place.

Kirkland was seriously hurt from the very first shot and his inability to recover is why he kept getting hit with right hands after that.

I'm not saying it was luck, because I don't believe in lucky punches, but Ishida could not have landed a better left hand than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Whats going with angulo,I think angulo can beat any jmw.Hes not getting
          any younger.
          C'mon..he can't even beat Cintron.

Comment

No, I didn't say that. Sometimes people look at a boxers KO percentage and think a guy like Ishida can't punch because he only has 7 KO's (whatever it is)

The reality is, Kirkland got caught with a picture perfect shot, it happens in boxing. I don't know if you ever have boxed or even sparred but I have seen small guys knock out big guys plenty of times because they get hit with shots they don't see.

If you look at the left hand landed, it was right on the button, I mean it couldn't have been in a better place.

Kirkland was seriously hurt from the very first shot and his inability to recover is why he kept getting hit with right hands after that.

I'm not saying it was luck, because I don't believe in lucky punches, but Ishida could not have landed a better left hand than he did.
            I wanted to, but have very bad myopia, lol.

I had to stick to basketball and powerlifting...

You make a good point, Ishida didn't look at all like a powderpuff.

Comment

For awhile it looked like Angulo and Kirkland were on a collision course. You must admit that it looked like an exciting match. That KO has dropped Kirkland's stock so much he will have to beat decent competition to get back on course if he can.

Cintron's punches is what got Angulo sick, ask Paul Williams why he stop comming foward so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                For awhile it looked like Angulo and Kirkland were on a collision course. You must admit that it looked like an exciting match. That KO has dropped Kirkland's stock so much he will have to beat decent competition to get back on course if he can.

Cintron's punches is what got Angulo sick, ask Paul Williams why he stop comming foward so soon.
                Cintron is a power puncher, there's no doubt but Angulo took his shots well. What beat Angulo was Cintrol boxed his ears off for most of the fight. In the last two rounds, Angulo's strength started catching up.

Props to Cintron for beating him.

Comment

Cintron is a power puncher, there's no doubt but Angulo took his shots well. What beat Angulo was Cintrol boxed his ears off for most of the fight. In the last two rounds, Angulo's strength started catching up.

Props to Cintron for beating him.
                  manly,

people are foiever trying to shi t on froggy. that was an excellent performance.

I still think angulo is f'd if he steps in the ring with any close to world class boxers. someone like dizzy will chop him up.

he would mash out kirkland.

Comment

Perfect punch, it happens.

I'm not making an excuse for El Perro but even Max Kellerman BEFORE the fight said that he was really, really sick and didn't look right leading up to the fight.

I think you could see it in his effort early on in the fight, he just didn't come out the way he normally does. If they fight would have been 2 more rounds, he KO's Cintron, he had him out in the last round.
                    here's the story because now that the immigration thing is out in the open it can be explained better about the Cintron fight

Perro couldn't fly due to him not having legal documentation enabling him to get on a plane so he and his team drove from Cali to Florida. By the time he got to Gary Shaw's house he was sick. He stayed at Shaw's for a couple of days to rest but didn't get any better and by the time he had to go to the fight town he was just starting to get over the sickness

from what everyone has told me Perro was really sick and Shaw asked him if he wanted to cancel but Perro told him not to cancel that he would go on with the fight sick or no sick

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                      Perro was not sick...stop making excuses.

ANYBODY can beat Kirkland NOW because he's not back to form.
                      yeah actually he was

Comment

Working...
                      X