Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's Record Vs Pacquiao's last 5 opponents? Official Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
    I was really looking forward to JMM vs Hatton.
    After a little more thought I give the edge to Clottey. I wonder if Oscar could have handled Marquez though.. It was all the movement that really crippled Oscar. Marquez is not nearly that mobile or agile.

Comment

He beats them all comfortably,

The JMM that fought Floyd was the best JMM ever and showed enough to understand he would totally outclass opponents named

Comment

Beats them all but ODLH and Margarito who are too big and powerful for JMM.

Cotto was wait drained, Hatton past-prime, Clottey is just awful.

I voted 4-1 but meant 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          manny could beat all of urines breaths last 5 opponents !!!! piss drinker cant beat any of mannys last 5 opponents !!!!
          Which doesn't have a God Damn thing to do with how well Marquez would fair in a third fight against pac.

Do I really have to remind everyone how shotty the whole triangle theory is?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            He beats them all comfortably,

The JMM that fought Floyd was the best JMM ever and showed enough to understand he would totally outclass opponents named
            Please explain to me how JMM would have beaten Margarito. Would he have stood and countered Margarito? Been on a bike for 12 rounds? Or walked Margarito down? B/c stylistically with size considered. I can't think of a plausible explanation where JMM could deal with Margarito.

Comment

Only hatton

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                I wonder about the Clottey fight. Perhaps JMM could have gotten the job done with workrate alone? But I don't think JMM could have afforded to stand in front of Clottey. I don't think he carries the weight well enough to deal with Clottey's size. Tough call, Clottey hits a lot harder than Katsidis.
                true, jmm probably could but depending how he carries the weight. as it is at 135, jmm lacks the footwork already, and the added weight to 140-147, he'll be sitting duck probably to clottey's strong counterpunches.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Which doesn't have a God Damn thing to do with how well Marquez would fair in a third fight against pac.

Do I really have to remind everyone how shotty the whole triangle theory is?
                  Nope it definitely has no direct bearing on how Pacquiao/Jmm 3 would play out. Although it might give us some clues how the two have progressed since their last fight together. Purpose of the thread was simply that it's interesting to consider.

Comment

he loses to all......

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                      Beats them all but ODLH and Margarito who are too big and powerful for JMM.

Cotto was wait drained, Hatton past-prime, Clottey is just awful.

I voted 4-1 but meant 3-2.
                      Anyone else think Cotto was weight drained? I'm pretty sure he was 100% until hit with flush power punches repeatedly from multiple angles.

Comment

Working...
                      X