No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I knew he had Parkinson's. I was diagnosed with ADHD."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    A little late for this, but Brandon gets really punished in this interview, especially in the last half of the video. Roach said he was one of his favorite up and coming fighters.

That woman doing the interview would be a better fit for TMZ. It's time to let this go. I know Rios was wrong but Freddie Roach talks his share of smack himself. So he's not an innocent victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      **** that "he apologized ****"

In boxing there is a lof of trash talking from camps.

Mayorga is an excellent trash talker. And nothing that Mayorga has done comes close to what he did.

You can say whatever you want , but you dont make fun of something like that. That goes beyond personal. That is an illness. is not like he said Roach is a ***** or a chicken. He crossed the line man. Is disgusting to em really.

Caballero's trash talk combined with Mayorga's and B-Hop throwing the P.R flag combined , dont come close to what he did. Thats just not a mistake you can afford to make and apologize 2 weeks later.
      Why are you such a sensitive woman? If roach forgave him why are you still making a big deal?

Comment

Rios is one of my favorite new faces in boxing but like Kellerman said I hope he gets to do what he cand in the ring before he self destructs outside of it.He seems the type of guy that will end up in jail or worse.

This Parkinson's thing was stupid but he apologized,like he said it was trash talking between camps,Freddie doesn't care.Move on.

Comment

why do people dress so similar to ****sexuals nowadays? the sideways hats and jewelry and whatnot

Comment

Would he really be sorry if he wasn't caught on camera.

Comment

Move on everyone,Rios will be a force at 135.

Comment

The same girl was flirting with ma boy Amir a couple of months ago.

I would do her real hard.

Comment

geez, did this b1tch have a vendetta or what? it's uncomfortable and annoying to see a guy have to answer the same question over and over again, when he looks and probably feels uncomfortable and embarrassed. this broad is a female jim gray, i do not like her, or her voice, it really strikes a nerve.....

any who, rois feels bad about it, it's really not that big of a deal considering all that is really going on in this world and considering it's a sport of trash talk, smack talk, sheit talk, and whatever else to have an edge or have fun, or do whatever to get you motivated.

i can think of a thousand other things that are said daily, in a boxing gym, or not, that is far worse than making fun of someone who has a illness or a handicap. we call people ******ed all the time, but do we scream, kick, and fret over it no.

basically this broad is beating a dead dog and its not even a story, there is no scandal, this chick is reaching like a mothera****er with that one, maybe a controversy but not a scandal..... for **** sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
                    why do people dress so similar to ****sexuals nowadays? the sideways hats and jewelry and whatnot
                    Why do you care how he dresses? Checking him out?

Comment

also the slag started off with " i'm going to let you explain yourself to the whole world" im paraphrasing here but, who the hell is she???? " I"M GOING TO LET YOU"?????

who the hell is she to LET anyone, and then shes talking about how its for the whole world!?!?!? geez, can some ones ego be that far out there to believe their own drivel???

any who, just irritates me to see this kind of crap..........

Comment

Working...
                      X