Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Atlas.

Comment

Teddy is fine he jsut looks at the sport different from most people.

Most fans are about the pysical nature of the sport while he is very about the mental side. The mental side is much harder to predict though, I have yet to find anyone that can accurately figure out where someone else is at completely just by looking at them.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        Teddy is good at what he does dont see the hate for him unless you are a *******

When Teddy lied about receiving an e-mail telling him Pac was on PEDs, it was an all-time low for a boxing analyst/commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Do you think ESPN should replace Teddy Atlas with a better commentator/analyst?

Perhaps someone more objective and intelligent?

Someone who is more personable and has a more positive attitude?
          You mean somebody that will worship those *****ty old russian robots.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            When Teddy lied about receiving an e-mail telling him Pac was on PEDs, it was an all-time low for a boxing analyst/commentator.
            How do you know it's a lie??.............you insecure nazi biitch.

Comment

replace him for what??? because his doesn't kiss the A$$ of your favorite fighter??? lol

fukin overly sensitive boxing fans, Teddy Atlas gives his HONEST OPINION and not the POPULAR OPINION...that is the way it is suppose to be, if he feels certain fighters are not that good then THAT IS HIS OPINION!

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                You mean somebody that will worship those *****ty old russian robots.
                No, I mean someone who doesn't get jealous and discredit top fighters like Manny and Wlad. I mean someone who isn't mentally ill, and doesn't threaten to kill people he's angry at.

I mean someone who is more intelligent and articulate.

And I mean someone who wouldn't sink so low as to lie about receiving an e-mail about a great fighter being on PEDS, just to smear and discredit that fighter.

Comment

I hate Teddy Atlas, but we shouldn't replace him just because he hates the Klitschkos. We should replace him because I want to harm myself everytime I hear him talk. I would watch a lot more Friday Night Fights if he wasn't an anchor.

Comment

hes not good for the show in all honesty

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      fukin overly sensitive boxing fans, Teddy Atlas gives his HONEST OPINION and not the POPULAR OPINION...that is the way it is suppose to be, if he feels certain fighters are not that good then THAT IS HIS OPINION!
                      Even if he didn't discredit Pacquiao and the Klitschkos by lying, he would still be an incompetent boxing analyst/commentator.

He's much too negative and has a shitty personality.

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      hes not good for the show in all honesty
                      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X