Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be so unfair if GBP signed Malignaggi to have him fight Ortiz on Dec 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be so unfair if GBP signed Malignaggi to have him fight Ortiz on Dec 11

On the undercard for Khan vs Maidana...I have a feeling they might do this kinda crap to the Magicman...let Ortiz fight Koltelnik and let Malignaggi get a couple tune ups fck it!

ooooooooohhh...ortiz vs malinaggi...i'd like to see that

Comment

Why?

Paulie is nothing, but a scrub. Dude is a stepping stone for all the young fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
        Why?

Paulie is nothing, but a scrub. Dude is a stepping stone for all the young fighters.

i dont even know if that's really a planned match...didnt Malinaggi say he was moving up to 47?

its gonna be Floyd-Paulie next year

Comment

i am really doubting what everyoone is saying about gbp signing paulie to be a stepping stone, they have given him a 3 year contract and are putting him in charge of promoting fights in brookyn, hardly something you would do with a stepping stone, and hes fighting at 147 so no fight with victor, he cant make 140 anymoe he says

Comment

I think they said he was going to do the European boxing thing at 147... However, maybe a catchweight fight before he leaves the U.S.?

Poor Paulie. At least he's getting paid right?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              i dont even know if that's really a planned match...didnt Malinaggi say he was moving up to 47?

its gonna be Floyd-Paulie next year
              They can always do a CW fight.

Is he going to be fighting Mosley at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                They can always do a CW fight.

Is he going to be fighting Mosley at 147?

Mosely-Malinaggi? no thanks

Comment

Stepping stone, gatekeeper call it what you will theres two jobs he's doing.

He'll be GBP's eyes and ear in New York and a gatekeeper for the organisation. Kinda like Oscar.

Comment

Malignaggi should just get his own reality show or promote boxing in Italy with GBP...Ortiz vs Malignaggi at 144 could be possible though...but I'm praying Koltelnik will fight him...

Comment

Working...
                    X