No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's and the Great German Propaganda Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko's and the Great German Propaganda Machine

The Klitschko's have been the most boring and clumsy heavyweight champions in history. They are just big slobbering men picking on little guys who would have only been sparring partners in past boxing eras.

Yet enough people have been brainwashed into believing that these two are actually all-time greats, which of course, is laughable from the point of view of logic and objective analysis.

But I guess, propaganda techniques are able to circumvent reason and persuade people through their emotions. Oh well.

The Klitschkos are very good, but their opponents are absolute garbage.

This will cause a lot of huggers to over-rate them, by a lot...

Comment

I hate it how he sticks his right hand out like that all the ****ing time. Makes me wanna go in tv land and chop it off with a sword.

Comment

the klitscho's are atg's.........hw sucks only becuase american hws are garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          They are just big slobbering men picking on little guys who would have only been sparring partners in past boxing eras.
          Those "little guys who would have only been sparring partners in past boxing eras" happen to be the best the heavyweight division has to offer, how is that the fault of the Klitschko brothers? They are literally fighting everyone out there...

Comment

big hype and no entertainment indeed !

if they were so great they would have ambition to have united titles already and even fought each other!.

they would fight to entertain crowds not just win for german fans.

they should exert themselves to KO people early, they could probably line all these fat bums up in one night and KO them all one after one if they wanted to.

im sure foreman did sumit like that once in his career,just knocked out loada bums in one night.

Comment

Working...
            X