No announcement yet.

running. 5 times a week AT LEASTTT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
    I only run two times a week, and i feel the need to increase the frequenzy because my stamina is far from great. I usually run about 3 miles. How long do you guys run? I usually dosen't have time to go running in the morning so i only have time to run in the afternoons when i'm not at the gym, gotta do something about that. What time a day do you run?
    i run 5-8 miles 5 times a week at 5am.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
      For amatures, I would suggest doing a different type of schedule. Instead of running 5 distance runs a week, run 2 or 3. On the other days, do some HIIT. Amatures at most you are gonna fight is 4, 2 minute rounds. Those are very fast pace and intense rounds, so fighting for distance fights(Pro's) doesn't really do as much justice. It does help to run distance of course, but I would add some HIIT into your running regiment.
      this is what I wanted to say.

If you run 4 times a week run once for basic conditioning (like an hour) and do three times HIIT. if your conditioning is good with 4 times roadwork then it will explode with 3 times HIIT and one time normal roadwork!

Comment

Working...
      X