Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprising to see some Mayweather huggers trying to spin this one into a Floyd victory.

The rest of us all know he got owned. He spent half the interview stuttering, raising his voice, and trying to downgrade RA's knowledge. Childish tactics, from a desperate man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      OkHorus
      here you go

You say that williams is not a welterweight cool
      Il agree he isnt
      however he can get down to 147 and fight Floyd at 147
      you now it and I know it
      so then they should fight at that weight right?
      of course
      but people like you will make another excuse that goes a little like this
      oh he aint nobody
      he aint a draw
      he needs to prove himself
      well he is trying to just like Floyd was when he was calling oscar out all those years
      so give him the chance
      you are the one with all these double standards HOrus
      why cant you see it my brotha?
      Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!

So once you agree that he is not a welterweight, the discussion is over!
      Simply because everything else would lead to a contradiction.

Contradiction#1:
      If you are a person who complain about Marquez Fighting Mayweather Because he is not a welterweight.

Then the contradiction comes when you then say Mayweather should fight Paul Williams. BUT, Paul Williams is not welterweight..!!

Classic contradiction argument:
      If your Argument is that Paul Williams would come down to fight Mayweather and that would make it ok...

Than the premise is that if Paul Williams can make 147, then he is a Welterweight..... BUT WAIT!!!!

If you believe that all a fighter has to do is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight....

Than What is the problem with Mayweather fighting Marquez at welterweight if you believe that all a fighter has to do is make is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight?

Anyway you look at it, your arugment would have a contradiction, unless you give Mayweather full credit for beating Marquez and didnt have a problem with the fight.. Than you can fairly and contradiciton free make the claim that you would like to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams at welterweight!!!

But you cant criticize the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight and then say you want to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams...

Do you understand the contradiction..!!!!

Do you understand now why Mayweather fans...have a problem with your arguments....

THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL....and they have contradictions...
      Last edited by Horus; 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        i don't balme him for wanting the $$$, what's rich when u can be wealthy!! Larry holmes for example fought for legacy and they don't even remember him. Get yo $$$....and besides the best fighters and proven fighters usually bring the $$$. 2 p4p guys in his last 3 fights which were around his weight class isn't weak. The haterz just gotta hate!
        No you don't remember him. When people make top 10 HWs of all time. Larry Holmes will be on the list... And, Larry Holmes is not broke right now. He is well off...

So you was impress with the JMM fight? What top 20 WW could JMM could beat at WW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
          yeah... I have NO idea why Floyd didn't hang up on they scrub asses as soon as he smelled the way things was going..

Thats what I woulda done in his shoes.

Dude took some hits in this... due to unbalanced EQ... but also because RA was just merciless...talking about he a fan, and ****... Yeah right.
          Another excuse
          man you and all stans are just full of ****!
          OMG its laughable it has nothing to do with the fact Floyd was on a cell phone its the studios fault for giving the MC an advantage
          hahahah

he started off with a nice tough question in a very respectful manner but Floyd being the idiot that he is got on the defensive and let it go from there
          its called Ghetto 101 fool

All Floyd has to say is Im weighing my optinons I want Cotto, Pac or Shane but we have to weight until after November 14th to decide which one make sense business wise cause I want to make some money fighting top level competition.

but can he say that
          hell no cause he is an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Not surprising to see some Mayweather huggers trying to spin this one into a Floyd victory.

The rest of us all know he got owned. He spent half the interview stuttering, raising his voice, and trying to downgrade RA's knowledge. Childish tactics, from a desperate man.
            eh..

I wouldn't say Floyd won. That "interview" was stacked against him. Almost impossible to win in that type of situation.

The EQ was even turned against him... Notice the radio guy"s voice was turned up louder than Floyd's and he could speak over Floyd whenever he wanted to. Thats an industry trick for you.

Also, the dude downplayed the Hatton win, which I give Floyd full credit for. And other **** he said that I was like...what? Like when he said Mosley was losing in '99. But yeah, Floyd didn't win this, I never said he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
              Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!

So once you agree that he is not a welterweight, the discussion is over!
              Simply because everything else would lead to a contradiction.

Contradiction#1:
              If you are a person who complain about Marquez Fighting Mayweather Because he is not a welterweight.

Then the contradiction comes when you then say Mayweather should fight Paul Williams. BUT, Paul Williams is not welterweight..!!

Classic contradiction argument:
              If your Argument is that Paul Williams would come down to fight Mayweather and that would make it ok...

Than the premise is that if Paul Williams can make 147, then he is a Welterweight..... BUT WAIT!!!!

If you believe that all a fighter has to do is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight....

Than What is the probably with Mayweather fighting Marquez at welterweight if you believe that all a fighter has to do is make is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight?

Anyway you look at it, your arugment would have a contradiction, unless you give Mayweather full credit for beating Marquez and didnt have a problem with the fight.. Than you can fairly and contradiciton free make the claim that you would like to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams at welterweight!!!

But you cant criticize the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight and then say you want to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams...

Do you understand the contradiction..!!!!

Do you understand now why Mayweather fans...have a problem with your arguments....

THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL....and they have contradictions...
              This whole post makes no sense... How smart are you?

If Floyd fights P-Will at 160 does that make Floyd a MW?

Now if P-Will can make 147 comfortably how is he not a WW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Another excuse
                man you and all stans are just full of ****!
                OMG its laughable it has nothing to do with the fact Floyd was on a cell phone its the studios fault for giving the MC an advantage
                hahahah

he started off with a nice tough question in a very respectful manner but Floyd being the idiot that he is got on the defensive and let it go from there
                its called Ghetto 101 fool

All Floyd has to say is Im weighing my optinons I want Cotto, Pac or Shane but we have to weight until after November 14th to decide which one make sense business wise cause I want to make some money fighting top level competition.

but can he say that
                hell no cause he is an idiot.
                If you don't know about skewing the EQ, then I have nothing for you.

Comment

• "Hopkins is the greatest champion of our time cuz he fights every-mothafuckin-body possible! Hopkins has heart"

I like this guy haha

Comment

• natas just ordered an RA poster to nut all over

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
                      haha listen to this. awesome.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/676796581a1c2a9e/#at

sorry if already posted.
                      Damn, I did not hear this.

WOW!

They are laying the smack on this little punk.

Floyd is getting OWNED!

Comment

Working...
                      X