Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think theres any chance Wlad will get randomly sparked again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think theres any chance Wlad will get randomly sparked again?

or is he just too good now?

also how would it affect his legacy if it did happen?

Anybody can get KOed in the heavyweight division.

But I don't think his two mandatories Povetkin and Chambers are the ones to do it.

Comment

I dont see anyone do it.

Vitali aka "anvil chin" will never get randomly sparked

Comment

It could happen.

If it does, it would be round 1 or 2.

After that, he's got his groove and telephone pole jab on.

Comment

Wlad, no. I think he's honed his craft to the point where he would never allow a situation like that to happen, or even start brewing. He really is that damn good. Undisputed for a reason.

Vitali on the other hand, because of his age and stamina, is there for the taking. I can just sense it in the, erm... air, or something? All it needs is someone bold enough to risk catching a few sloppy nasties to get on the inside and start letting those hands go skywards. He can be toppled, Valuev can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Anybody can get KOed in the heavyweight division.

But I don't think his two mandatories Povetkin and Chambers are the ones to do it.
            I think Chambers has a good chance given his skills, Povetkin obviously not. I'm not saying his chances are high because Wlad is so tall, big, and destructive. But Wlad is predictable with the jab, straight right, and left hook, basically has destroyed very weak competition. No one has ever brought the fight to Wlad except Sanders and Brewster. Peter and Chagaev tried but failed, and that's the only way I see anybody beating Wlad. Wlad can't fight in the inside that's going to be exposed soon.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 07-28-2009, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X