Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Cotto Negotiations in Full Force, Deal Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this fight happens, Pacquiao will gobble Cotto up. He is the better fighter in my view. JMM would beat Cotto also in my opinion. Unless Cotto can come up with better stamina and stop leaning over for the uppercut he will never be as good as his fans make him out to be. If Emmanuel Steward becomes his trainer, I don't know what kind of difference that will make to be honest. We saw what happened to Jermaine Taylor. He regressed like crazy. The only thing that helps Cotto in this fight is the fact that Pacquiao doesn't use the uppercut that much, even though he has become more versatile with his attack. But the hand speed and power that Pacquiao brings to the table has taken him very far. Pacquiao's right hook is also a dangerous weapon obviously. Everyone knows that. I think Pacquiao would win this fight even without a catch weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Absolutely not. Oscar was being beaten up in sparring by little southpaw's.

Can you count how many southpaw's Oscar has fought during his career? There is a reason why he avoided them.
      He also weighed 145 for a month before the fight. LOL

Hmm wasnt Sweet Pea southpaw

Comment

• Iceta your an idiot sorry but u are jmm beating cotto lol seriously thats just stupid. And pacman will get ko'ed or stopped by i say the 9 round. Cotto is a very skilled offensive fighter and he will catch pac with something then it would be over. Sorry but this ain't ricky hitme hatton or de la hoya pac is going to be in the ring with in my opinion the best welterweight in the world. And the outcome will not be pretty for pacman PERIOD END OF STORY

Comment

• Originally posted by oside4life View Post
          Iceta your an idiot sorry but u are jmm beating cotto lol seriously thats just stupid. And pacman will get ko'ed or stopped by i say the 9 round. Cotto is a very skilled offensive fighter and he will catch pac with something then it would be over. Sorry but this ain't ricky hitme hatton or de la hoya pac is going to be in the ring with in my opinion the best welterweight in the world. And the outcome will not be pretty for pacman PERIOD END OF STORY
          I'm an idiot for thinking JMM could beat Cotto? I am starting to lose confidence in Pacquiao's ability to beat him because of this stupid weight demand that he is throwing at Cotto. But when you stop to think about it, JMM would be a horrible style match up for Cotto (even more so than Pacquiao) if JMM didn't allow Cotto to bully him around. The boy is pin point with those uppercuts, and Cotto can't defend those punches to save his life. JMM would also not dip as low as 35-50 punches a round like Clottey did.

Comment

Working...
          X